29

Before leaving home, Chu Weileng used garlic as a condiment.

When he first arrived at the border, he also refused this kind of very strong smell.

But gradually, following the customs, he fell in love with the taste of green onions and garlic.

However, the guys in the barracks would not be so meticulous, nor would they use such methods.

Roche’s cooking is very innovative and very delicious.

No wonder her parents praised her craftsmanship. A few days ago, he thought his parents were polite, but he didn't expect it to be really good.

After eating another full bite, Chu Weilian looked at Luo Jianjia's eyes with a hint of admiration.

Luo Jianjia ate the noodles seriously, and did not give Chu Wei a cold look.

Because she was going out soon, Luo Jianjia kindly prepared mouthwash for everyone.

Boss Chu and Zhao accepted it happily, and Zhao praised her for being considerate.

Only Chu Wei Leng frowned when he looked at the mouthwash and felt it was troublesome.

However, even though it was troublesome, he took it and used it.

"We are nothing to ourselves, but if someone else smells it when talking to someone, it's not good." Zhao said after finishing his mouth.

Luo Jianjia glanced at Chu Weileng with a reluctant look, and said, "Mother is absolutely right."

"If I smell the smell of garlic, I will stay away, so I can't be blamed." Zhao said again.

Luo Jianjia had a deep understanding and nodded.

Chu Wei rinsed his mouth coldly, looked at his mother, then at Luo Jianjia, picked up the three bowls he had just used, and went to the kitchen.

After a while, Boss Chu and the three went to town, and Luo Jianjia took a rest in the wing.

After more than an hour, three people came back from the town.

When I came back, I took a lot of food in my hand, the most of which was meat.

Luo Jianjia has been here for so long, and this is the first time he has seen so much meat.

The meat I bought this time looks very attractive.

Suddenly, Luo Jianjia thought of cooking a lot of meat dishes.

"There are so many people here today, we have to prepare well." Zhao said.

"Mother don't worry, nothing will go wrong." Luo Jianjia said to Zhao's family.

"Have you thought about what to do?" Zhao asked with a smile.

"Well, I almost know it in my heart." Luo Jianjia said.

"That's good, that's good, then I can rest assured." Zhao's expression became relaxed.

She has been cooking for decades, but it is relatively ordinary.