13

Unexpectedly, although the male lead has not been in the village for several years, there are still his legends in the village, and he can still turn a few turns to harm her.

Can she say that Chu Weilian is worthy of being the hero?

He came to kill her, right?

Sure enough, there is nothing good to have a relationship with him.

Both Boss Chu and Zhao were the first to hear of such a thing, and they looked at each other.

Thinking that Li is married now, the two kind-hearted people didn't say anything.

"These are all things in the past, and now she is also married, and my brother Leng also married a daughter-in-law, so don't mention it." Zhao said in silence for a long time.

Aunt Wang and Zhao have known her for many years, and she knows her character, and immediately said: "Sister-in-law, don’t worry, I won’t talk nonsense. I just want you to know what you have in mind. I will remind you so that you won’t be harmed. I don’t know who did it."

Although Boss Zhao and Boss Chu are honest, they still know who treats them well.

Therefore, Zhao said gratefully: "Thank you very much."

After all, Li is the daughter-in-law of the village head, and the village head has a very high prestige in the village. It's not easy to go out and talk about things like this.

They know it all in their hearts.

Although Boss Chu and Zhao didn't say anything in front of Wang's face, they inevitably murmured a few words after Wang's left.

"This girl is too bad, and we didn't offend her, so it's so embarrassing for us." Zhao said with a sad expression.

Boss Chu cut the barbs on the plank, and whispered: "No wonder Dan's father has been less enthusiastic about us in the past two years. I think it's not because Brother Leng went to the barracks, but because Dan became a relative. ."

There was a trace of anger on Zhao's face. After a while, he said, "Fortunately, Brother Leng didn't look at her, a black-hearted girl."

Boss Chu saw the expression on Zhao’s face and said, “Don’t talk nonsense when you’re outside. She belongs to the village chief, and Brother Leng doesn’t know when he will come back. It could be us."

Zhao naturally understood, and said frustratedly: "Well, I will see her walking around later."

Boss Chu glanced at his son's room and said, "Talk to your daughter-in-law too, stay a little far away from your brother's daughter-in-law."

"Well, I know."

After hearing such a thing, Luo Jianjia couldn't sleep anymore.

Calculate carefully, Chu Wei Leng should be back soon. When he comes back, how can anyone dare to bully their family.

However, taking 10,000 steps back, even if Chu Wei doesn't come back coldly, she doesn't need to be afraid of them.

Luo Jianjia raised his hand and took a look.

With her strange strength, let alone a Li, I am afraid that ten of them will not be her opponents.