41

This time the incident passed, and the emotions of the four members of the Chu family stabilized.

The Chujiacun is quiet and peaceful, but the Luojiacun next to it is boiling because of what happened in the morning.

Although Chujiacun and Luojiacun are very close, they are not in the same village after all, and there are several villages in between. Therefore, when Luo Jianjia and the others went out of the stall, the gossip did not reach them.

As usual, the family went to the pier to sell food.

Today, however, the Sun’s family, who was originally hiding in the corner selling food, did not come. Occasionally, a few diners looked at them with weird eyes, as if they were discussing something quietly. The focus of everyone seemed to be on Chu Weilian, and sometimes they looked at her.

Luo Jianjia felt that something she didn't know had happened, and she turned her head to look at Chu Weileng.

Seeing that Chu Wei Leng had no unnecessary reaction, he was still cleaning the table and washing dishes, so he put it down for the time being, and continued to sell and eat.

When they finished eating, Zhao and Chu said, "His father, have you found that the diners today are a bit weird?"

Upon hearing this, Luo Jianjia made it clear that it was not her own illusion just now. Even the Zhao clan felt it, and it was obvious that something happened.

Chu Lao Dadao: "It's a bit weird. There are fewer people and fewer diners who come to eat."

Zhao said: "Right? I felt it just now. What's the matter?"

Boss Chu couldn't think of it, so he shook his head.

After speaking, everything was packed, and a group of people walked towards home.

As soon as they arrived at the entrance of the village, the villagers started discussing it outside.

The people who had been discussing enthusiastically, after seeing their family of four, their voice became much quieter, and their eyes turned to look at them.

As usual, Zhao greeted the villagers.

After returning home, she said: "I think the people in the village are also weird. What are they talking about? Is it related to our family?"

Luo Jianjia felt the same way, saying: "Well, it seems to be saying something."

And most of the things that everyone talked about were related to her and Chu Wei Leng.

But she didn't tell Zhao this.

Although she did not hear clearly, she always felt that Chu Weilian should have heard it.

Thinking of this, she once again looked at Chu Wei Leng who was standing beside her.

Unexpectedly, as if he hadn't heard it, he moved skillfully to unload the table, chair and bench resting on it from the car.

"Fine, it's not a big deal," Zhao said.

Let go of the matter after speaking.

Luo Jianjia also felt that most of it was not a major event. If it were a major event, Chu Weileng could not be so calm.

The Chu family is not a person with curiosity. This matter was over after all. After packing up the things, Luo Jianjia went to cook.

Zhao was sitting by the well and washed the dishes and chopsticks used by the diners several times.