42

Chu Wei Leng is indeed the hero in the book.

She could feel it. He said this not because he liked her, but because of his responsibility as a husband, or the possessiveness of a man.

Although he knew it was so, but for some reason, there was a piece of Luo Jianjia's heart that was still soft for a moment.

Loss of consciousness was only a momentary matter, and Luo Jianjia soon woke up.

I have to say that Chu Weileng's method is excellent.

She thought Liu Fushang was extremely troublesome, but Chu Weilian did this, but it saved her a lot of things.

but--

"What did you do when you went to Luo's house?"

Chu Wei looked away coldly from Luo Jianjia's face, and said, "I didn't do anything. I accidentally kicked the door of his father-in-law's house and the table was hammered. Then he talked about Liu Fushang."

When saying this, Chu Wei's cold eyes glanced at Luo Jianjia from time to time.

After all, Luo Jia is Luo Jianjia's natal family, and he is not sure if he will offend Luo Jianjia by doing so.

After listening to Chu Weileng's words, Luo Jianjia could already imagine the scene.

Presumably, the Luo family won't come to her in the short term, and won't cause her trouble.

Chu Weilian's shock was a good way.

"Xiang Gong is tired? What do you want to eat tonight?" Luo Jianjia asked.

Chu Weilian helped her and repayed her. She wanted to thank him as much as she could.

Seeing Luo Jianjia's reaction, Chu Wei Leng's heart instantly became brisk, and a smile appeared at the corner of his mouth.

It seems that Roche is not completely hard-hearted.

I chose him between his natal family and him.

"The dumplings made by the lady that day were good, why don't you make some more?" Chu Wei Leng suggested.

Luo Jianjia readily agreed, "Okay, what kind of stuffing do you want to eat?"

"Either way, I love everything with fillings."

For the sake of their son's reputation, Zhao and Boss Chu explained to others outside for a long time.

Most of the village believes it, after all, Chu Weilian grew up under their noses, and everyone who has a temperament is familiar with him.

These words were also spread to the outside village through the villagers' mouths.

However, people in other villages don't believe in him like the people in Chujiacun.

Chu Weilian now has an official position in him, and he is fighting at the border. I don't know how many people have been killed.