62

Since the beginning of the twelfth lunar month, the weather has been getting colder every day.

It's better outdoors, it's too cold indoors to sit still.

In the winter in the north, I will light the stove and burn the heater, so the house is warm. The kang is still warm in the sleeping room, and it is also warm when sleeping.

The south is not cold in the north, no one lights the stove, but the room is wet and cold.

Probably the only advantage is that the temperature is not so low, there will be no ice on the ground, and no snow in the sky.

Until the tenth day of the twelfth lunar month, the wharf is open to navigation, and their business can be done normally.

If this is in the north, and the lake freezes, it will not be navigable, and their family's business will naturally be impossible.

Nowadays, the method of red bean paste has been researched, and the sales volume of red bean paste cake is not as good as before. However, Luo Jianjia has good craftsmanship and delicious cooking, so there are still many stable customers.

Earning more than 300 liters a day is not too small.

Seeing that the Chinese New Year is about to come, it is estimated that the heroine has almost appeared next to Chu Weileng, and it is not a few days since she and Chu Weileng got together.

Luo Jianjia counted the silver, plus the money for the second order from Lord Hou Mansion last time, it was more than one hundred and ten taels.

The money is enough for her to do a lot of things.

Mr. Zhao and Boss Chu are not bad to her. I am afraid that there will be no chance to contact her in the future. She intends to give them more delicious food in return.

After a while after the food was sold out, Luo Jianjia went to the town to cut some meat, fat and thin, and bought some lotus roots and shiitake mushrooms.

After returning, chop the meat, and chop the lotus root and shiitake mushrooms, and add them to the meat.

Add seasonings, salt, sugar, five-spice powder, etc. to the meat, as well as green onion and ginger.

Before stirring, add some water and an egg.

Finally, keep stirring the fillings in one direction until the meat is thicker.

In fact, starch can be added to it, but it is a pity that Luo Jianjia can't find a place to sell starch, so he can only do so.

When the meat is mixed, Luo Jianjia divides the meat into four parts, each of which is rounded into a ball.

Heat oil in the pot and slowly lower the **** into the inside.

When the **** are fried, fish them out.

Set up another pot, put oil, green onion, ginger, seasoning, put the fried meatballs, add water, and cook slowly.

Finally, collect the juice, take out the four big balls, and sprinkle some chopped green onions on top.

In this way, a Sixi meatball is ready.