22

Chu Weileng didn't know what Luo Jianjia was thinking.

If you know it, I don't know what kind of reaction it will be.

After eating, he put the dishes and chopsticks in the basin and began to wash.

Luo Jianjia wanted to clean up, but seeing Chu Wei Leng start her hands, she immediately put it down.

Chu Wei Leng had just cleaned up two bowls, and when he looked back, his lady was gone.

I don't know if it was his illusion. When he came back this time, the Luo family girl not only stopped sticking to him, but she seemed to have some opinions on him.

The attitude towards him is completely different than before.

Luo Jianjia just went to the hall to get a scale.

After taking it, she returned to the kitchen. She weighed five catties of flour and began to make cold skin.

Chu Wei coldly washed the dishes and chopsticks in the basin, and went to the well with the basin.

Seeing that his son had done it, Zhao immediately said: "Don't do it, put it there, and wait for the mother to wash the clothes before washing."

Chu Weilian did not do these tasks very much before.

However, in the past few years, I have done everything in the barracks, not to mention washing the pot and washing the dishes, he can also do laundry and sewing.

"No need, mother, just a little bit of work, the son will come here." With that, Chu Wei Leng continued to wash the dishes.

Seeing his son's firm attitude, Zhao did not insist anymore.

Seeing his son squatting on the ground and lowering his head to wash the dishes, Zhao said to him in a low voice: "Although you and your wife have not seen each other for three years, my mother knows that you want her to think very tightly, but you should also pay attention, don't Your daughter-in-law is too tired."

Chu Wei Leng didn't notice for a while, and when he pressed his hand, with a click, the bowl was broken.

If he didn't really understand this before, but now he has been in the barracks among men for several years and he has heard everything.

What else do you not understand? I understood what his mother was talking about at a glance.

"Oh, let go, let go, don't pierce your hands." Zhao looked at his son's hand nervously, "I said let me wash it there, you have to rush to wash it."

"It's my son's fault. I don't have any weight in my hands." Chu Wei Leng picked up the broken plate and threw it away.

After returning, he continued to wash the dishes.

Unexpectedly, the Zhao clan hadn't finished speaking, and continued: "You see that the dark circles under your wife's eyes are all caused by you. She is a good girl, you should be considerate."

"Mother, things are not what you think." Chu Wei Leng explained.

Zhao laughed: "I said you are embarrassed."