131

It wasn't until he sat on the ground that Chu Wei Leng's wine woke up for a few minutes, and sat on the ground blankly, looking at Luo Jianjia who sat up from the bed to sort his clothes.

"Miss, what happened just now?" Chu Wei Leng asked blankly.

He had just been half drunk and half awake, and his mind was a little unconscious.

I always felt as if I was still on the bed the last moment, but the next moment I was on the ground.

Luo Jianjia patted the clothes that had been coldly soiled by Chu Wei, and said indifferently: "Msang Gong, you have not bathed for five days. If you don't go today, you will sleep on the ground tonight."

When he heard that he was going to sleep on the ground, Chu Wei Leng suddenly woke up, got up from the ground, and said kindly: "I'll go right away, go right away."

With that, he quickly took a change of clothes and went to the next door.

Luo Jianjia took down the sheet that had just been soiled by Chu Wei Leng and replaced it with a new one before lying on the bed.

When Chu Wei came back from the cold wash, Luo Jianjia was already lying on the bed with his head facing inside.

Chu Wei Leng blew out the oil lamp and lay on the bed tiptoe.

On the bedside was his quilt, but he didn't want to cover it at all.

These days he is used to sleeping with his wife in his arms, and it is quite unaccustomed for such a person to lie here.

Seeing Luo Jianjia still facing in, Chu Wei coldly leaned in slowly with a cheeky face, as if he didn't want to pay attention to him.

"Lady, are you asleep?" Chu Wei asked cautiously.

"No." Although very angry, Luo Jianjia responded to him.

Just take care of him, Chu Wei was bolder, lifted Luo Jianjia's quilt, and put his arm around her from behind.

Luo Jianjia raised his arm and said, "Don't lean so close to me, it's too crowded."

Chu Wei didn't let go of his cooling, and said, "Lady, just a quilt for her husband. It's too cold."

"If it's cold, buy another quilt." Luo Jianjia said.

"That's a waste of money." Chu Wei said coldly, "Miss, aren't you the most afraid of the cold? It's cold today, so why not warm you up for your husband?"

As he said, his foot touched Luo Jianjia's foot.

Luo Jianjia immediately retracted his foot and said, "Thank you, Xianggong, no, I don't feel cold."

Because Xu had drunk, Chu Wei was bolder than usual, and his cheeks became thicker.

This time he moved it manually and caught Luo Jianjia's hand, and said, "Why is it not cold? My hands are so cold. Please give me a chance to be your husband, and let him warm you up."

Luo Jianjia didn't struggle this time.

I have to say, it's cold, and Chu Weilian's humanoid heater works pretty well.