82

Han Fuyu wore a Xiangfei-colored dress on the top and a white layered skirt on the bottom, swaying between walking.

Not only Chu Wei Leng, but other customers in the shop also occasionally take a look here.

"My lord, what kind of hand cream do you want?" Han Fuyu asked again.

Chu Wei Leng looked at the girl who was only two steps away from him, took a half step back subconsciously, raised his hand to touch his nose, and said, "The fragrance of sweet-scented osmanthus."

I don't know what kind of stuff this girl used on her body, and the smell is too strong.

Han Fuyu didn't expect that Chu Weilian would react like this, and was slightly startled.

However, he soon calmed down.

This is a straight man, surely he hasn't married yet, otherwise it won't be the case.

"I see that adults don't seem to be accustomed to heavy-smelling things. Among these hand creams, the scent of osmanthus is the most pungent. It's better for adults to change to a lighter one. I think the rose smell is good." Han Fuyu continued Said with a smile.

Chu Wei frowned coldly.

He grew up smelling the scent of sweet-scented osmanthus when he was a child. The thing is very fragrant and smells very good. It is the taste of his hometown.

This girl is actually pungent?

"No need, just this." Chu Weilian rejected Han Fuyu's proposal.

Han Fuyu felt a little uncomfortable after being slapped like this twice in a row.

This man is too straight.

But if the other party is not married, then buying something that tastes so heavy can only be for the elders.

Soon, Han Fuyu came back to his senses, smiling, and said: "Is the adult buying it for the elders in the family? If she often cooks, it's best to use a fragrance-free type."

Chu Wei thought coldly, her lady loves being clean, and she doesn't wash her hands when she cooks.

"Wrap it up, my lady will wash her hands before cooking." Chu Wei said coldly.

Upon hearing that this man had a woman, Han Fuyu's heart suddenly flashed across an inexplicable mood.

She also lost the interest in continuing the introduction in an instant, and handed Chu Wei Leng to Peony again.

No one was here just now, and Peony could be more casual, and the shopkeeper was by her side at the moment, she didn't dare to be careless, and she treated Chu Weileng very respectfully.

She smiled and asked: "Do you need anything else? If you buy it alone, it will cost 25 articles. If you buy the whitening lotion or flawless cream, you can give it away for free."

Chu Wei asked curiously: "What is the purpose of the whitening lotion flawless cream?"

Mudan suddenly got some interest and said: "Since you have come to buy hand cream for your lady, you can see that you love your lady very much. If the whitening lotion is applied on the face, it will make your lady's skin white. , Radiant."