143

Until she heard the contents of the imperial edict and the words of the person who came to preach the edict.

It turned out that the reason why the emperor gave her fate was because of Huo Kang.

There are not many people at the border, and hundreds or even thousands of people die every winter.

These people did not die on the battlefield, but died in bad weather.

Although some people have died in these two months, the number of people who died of freezing has decreased drastically. Only some old, weak, sick and disabled have not been able to survive the winter, and the monthly death toll can be counted by two hands.

The emperor Nianqi saved the people, so he gave her an exhortation.

Boss Chu and Zhao were very happy for her, and they were more excited and excited than their son's promotion.

Luo Jianjia looked at the people coming and going to congratulate, but felt very guilty.

She didn't invent this thing, she just stood on the shoulders of giants and was ashamed of it.

Luo Jianjia's death was a great joy. The neighbors and colleagues of Chu Wei Leng came to congratulate him.

Until the evening, the congratulations gradually left.

Chu Wei Leng went to see off the guests, and Luo Jianjia returned to the house.

When he returned to the room, Luo Jianjia felt a moment of peace. He sat at the table alone and stared at the thick snow outside the window in a daze.

Chu Wei was very happy to cool down and drank a lot of wine in the evening.

As soon as he entered the door, he looked at Luo Jianjia who was sitting by the window and came over immediately.

Although he drank a lot, he still walked straight, and he didn't seem to be drunk at all.

Until he got closer and closer to Luo Jianjia, Luo Jianjia smelled the smell of alcohol all over his body.

"Why do you drink so much wine?" Although Luo Jianjia said so, he still poured him a cup of tea.

Chu Wei took a sip of tea and said with a smile, "Because I am happy for my husband."

happy?

Luo Jianjia felt this too.

She always felt that he was even happier today than when he was named a general.

Luo Jianjia didn't speak, Chu Weicooling suddenly stretched out his hand, took Luo Jianjia's hand, and began to speak for himself.

"Happy for your husband, the lady is so powerful. You don't know how much people envy me."

While talking, he kept rubbing.

Chu Wei's cold energy was already big and his hands were rough.

Luo Jianjia seldom cooks in the shop in recent days, and his hands have become quite tender, and a few red marks have been scratched by him like this.

Luo Jianjia felt a little itchy, so he wanted to withdraw his hand. However, he couldn't twitch after a few strokes.

Chu Wei Leng looked drunk, but he was not weak.

At first it was rubbing, and then it became a clasp.

Chu Wei coldly held Luo Jianjia's hand, put it to his lips, lowered his head, and said seriously: "Thanks to the lady, fewer people have been frozen to death in the border crossing since the beginning of winter. People say that the lady is a living bodhisattva. "