117

When I got home to eat, the wind outside became tighter and tighter, like a ghost crying and howling wolf.

"Look at this, it's going to rain at night." Boss Chu said, looking at the rustling leaves outside.

"Yeah, the sky is so cold in August, just like our twelfth lunar month." Zhao tightly tightened his clothes, "Brother Leng, was it so cold in previous years?"

Chu Wei nodded coldly, and said, "Almost, it's going to snow next month."

"Hey? So early." Zhao clan was surprised.

Luo Jianjia also felt surprised, whether it was her previous life or her present life, she had never lived in such a cold place.

The snow almost melted when I first came this year.

Thinking of the snowy scene I saw before, I suddenly felt a little expectation in my heart.

At this time, Zhao turned his head to look at Luo Jianjia, and said, "We have to take out the winter clothes for drying. I also said to make some jackets, before we have time. This year, when we come in the spring It’s cold, and I don’t know how cold it is at the coldest time."

When it comes to temperature, Luo Jianjia's expectation suddenly fades away.

If you want to say what is the worst thing about winter, it is cold.

She covered two quilts at the beginning of this year and it was very cold. After two months, she still didn't know how cold it was.

"Well, take it out when it's clear." Luo Jianjia said.

"Now that the business in our shop is so busy, it's better to just go out and buy it, it's convenient and easy." Chu Wei Leng suggested.

Not to mention how good the business is now in the shop, his salary alone can't be used up.

He also feels distressed that his parents and his wife are busy on weekdays and want to make them easier.

Although this proposal was thoughtful, it was rejected by the Zhao family: "That can't be done, no matter how good the outside is, it is not as warm as it is by yourself."

As long as Zhao remembered, he took up needlework and worked, and got used to making clothes by himself.

The reason I bought it before was because she had never made this kind of thick jacket.

Now she learned slowly, and naturally wanted to do it herself.

"My daughter-in-law heard that ready-made jackets are also sold outside. We will buy some cotton and stuff it in by ourselves. This is both good-looking and convenient."

Upon hearing this, Zhao's eyes lit up and asked, "Really? There are other sellers of this kind of stuff?"

Luo Jianjia nodded: "There are some for sale. When my daughter-in-law went to buy cloth that day, I saw them. There are many patterns. We can pick one at that time."

Zhao responded happily.

Although Chu Wei Leng wanted to make his mother more relaxed, he couldn't find the right way. Seeing Luo Jianjia's few words, he asked his mother to agree. He looked at her with a little more admiration.

Luo Jianjia and Chu Wei Leng looked at each other, and said nothing.

When I went to bed at night, it really started to rain outside.

The rain was rustling, and the wind was rustling.

After a day of tiredness, Luo Jianjia would soon fall asleep, but today he can't fall asleep.