57

Luo Jianjia is going to make gluten soup.

This soup is very delicious, but it is more troublesome to make.

Her memory of this soup is still in her childhood. When I grew up, I almost never drank it, and I didn't even think of doing it myself.

Now there is a chance to do it.

The reason why it is troublesome is because there are many steps to make this soup, and you need to knead the noodles and wash the noodles.

The washed face water is retained, and the remaining gluten after washing the face is also left.

Because I want to make Liangpi at home, these things happen to be available now, which saves a lot of trouble.

It's similar to other egg soups. Put oil in the pot, put the chopped green onion when the oil is hot, and add chopped tomatoes. You can also put some other dishes.

Of course, you can also stir-fry chopped peanuts and tofu skins.

There are no peanuts in the house. She made peanuts with strange flavours and took them away to Chu Weileng last time.

There is no tofu skin, so I made a simple one.

After sautéing the tomatoes into juice, add water to boil the bottom water. The noodles I used this time were not ordinary noodles, but the kind of noodles used for making Liangpi.

The soup boiled from this kind of noodles is not the same as the soup boiled with ordinary flour, and has a unique taste.

Then cut the gluten into small pieces and put them into the pot.

Wait until the water boils and the gluten is cooked.

Food can often heal people's hearts.

After taking a sip of the soup, Zhao, who was still missing his son just now, focused all of his attention on the soup.

Luo Jianjia listened to the compliments of Zhao and Boss Chu, and took a sip carefully.

Sure enough, it still tastes like when I was young.

She doesn't eat much on weekdays, and drank two bowls of soup today.

After dinner, Aunt Wang came to help.

Although Aunt Wang left yesterday very wisely, she was unavoidable of her curious nature.

After arriving, he asked Zhao curiously: "Sister-in-law, what happened yesterday? Is that guy Leng's friend?"

In fact, not only Aunt Wang was curious, but many people in the village had seen Mo Feng, especially the horse that Mo Feng was riding, they were all very curious.

Zhao smiled and said, "No, that's the guard of Brother Leng's friend."

After hearing this, Aunt Wang immediately widened his eyes in surprise, and said, "Is it a guard? It is said that the sons of the big family are trusted by people, but they are more styled than the sons of the outsiders in the town."