120

Rewarding is a major event. Not only Wang Qingjue is here, but also the general Wang.

When hearing about Chu Weileng's official position, General Wang was obviously a little surprised.

Now he looked at Chu Wei Leng's eyes full of inquisition and flattery.

When the declarant left, General Wang approached Chu Weileng.

There are some things he wants to ask now.

If Chu Wei got the first place in the last big match because he didn't operate well and was picked up by Chu Wei Leng, then this time it's not that simple.

Third-rank participating generals, that's not what an ordinary underachiever can be.

As far as he knows, Chu Wei Leng is just a flat-headed people, born humble, this is known by his honest father and mother and the lady he married.

Since there is no background, why would you be treated differently by the sage?

This is by no means that the saint fainted, it must be someone in the court who said something in front of the saint.

So, which mountain did Chu Wei Leng lean on before he flew from a pheasant to a branch and turned into a phoenix?

He has to inquire carefully.

General Wang walked towards Chu Weileng, and the officials stuck in the road immediately gave him a way out.

However, when he walked to Chu Wei Leng's side, he found that something short-eyed was pulling Chu Wei Leng and talking non-stop, without a wink at all.

"Cough! Cough!" The person beside General Wang reminded.

Wang Qingjue has never seen the faces of a few people in his life. Although he heard the cough, he didn't think it was reminding himself.

Therefore, he was still talking to Chu Wei Leng.

"Ahem!" The people around General Wang reminded again.

Wang Qingjue remained indifferent.

The man was about to remind Wang Qingjue again. General Wang couldn't bear it anymore. He frowned and raised his hand to pull Wang Qingjue aside.

He has endured this dude for a long time.

Since he came to the barracks, he has done things that are eye-catching everywhere.

Had it not been for Changrui Hou Mansion who was the eldest prince like him, Lord Hou asked him to take care of him, he would have cleaned up the Hou Mansion prince long ago.

After pulling Wang Qingjue aside, General Wang turned his head towards Chu Weileng, leaving Wang Qingjue with a round head.

Wang Qingjue was not upset either. He patted the clothes crumpled by General Wang, glanced at General Wang with a smile, turned and walked towards the corner to the side.

"Sister-in-law, congratulations!" Wang Qingjue saluted Luo Jianjia as he said.

Although Luo Jianjia doesn't care much about the identities of others, since knowing that Wang Qingjue is the third prince, that is, the future saint, and may conflict with the male protagonist in the future, Luo Jianjia's mood is a little more complicated when he looks at him again.

How could she be gifted by him.

This is the ancient times when imperial power is supreme, and people are not absolutely equal.