122

Luo Jianjia went back and continued to fry things again. When all the food was fried, she set up another pot and put tea and sugar in the pot and fry them together.

The ratio of tea to sugar must be mastered, and heat and time are also important.

If it is not right, sometimes the taste will be particularly bitter, or the color will not look good.

Luo Jianjia has been frying for ten times at home before he grasps the best taste.

After it's fried, put milk in it, boil it, and filter out the tea leaves.

A pot of fragrant milk tea is ready.

Finally, she brought out the milk tea.

When Luo Jianjia went out, Chu Weilian and Wang Qingjue were already full.

"There is still delicious?" Wang Qingjue's expression was a little complicated.

There are so many delicious things today, and he has already eaten it.

But Luo Jianjia's craftsmanship is really good, even if he is eating up, he can't help but want to try again.

"Don't get me wrong, it's not for food. This is milk tea, something to drink, but it's delicious, Prince Wang can try it." Zhao explained with a smile.

Wang Qingjue breathed a sigh of relief when he heard that it was not for food.

However, he was full just after drinking fruit tea, and he felt that he couldn't fit anything in his stomach.

But, smelling the smell of milk and tea, the mouth is still more honest than the belly.

He wanted to try again.

After drinking, Wang Qingjue praised it heartily: "It's so delicious. Milk and tea mixed together will actually taste like this."

With that, Wang Qingjue drank a cup of milk tea.

Now, he really couldn't eat anything.

"What do you think of our food? Will it be easy to sell?" Zhao asked.

Zhao is very confident in her daughter-in-law's craftsmanship, but she is about to open a shop, and she also wants to hear positive opinions from others.

Wang Qingjue ate and drank enough, and praised him as if he didn’t need money, and said, “It’s definitely easy to sell. This thing is kept and sold. Such a delicious thing will only sell better than spicy skewers and not worse than it.”

Zhao just thought it was delicious, but he didn't think it could sell better than spicy skewers.

Hearing Wang Qingjue's words, I was a little surprised.

"I'm not saying that spicy skewers are not good. It's just that adults and children like this kind of food today, and it's easy to carry, and there is no need to eat in. There are definitely many people who like it." Wang Qingjue said.

After hearing this, Zhao became more and more happy: "Really? Really?"

"Definitely, aunt, let's wait and see." Wang Qingjue promised.