61

At the end of the month, the three of them closed the door and counted the copper plates they had earned during the month. They were divided into two, one was kept, and the other was given to Luo Jianjia.

This month's income is really good. Although there have been some days when the sales of Liangpi plummeted and the scones were not selling well, there were tea eggs and bean paste cakes afterwards, and the entire month's income was still considerable.

Luo Jianjia got five taels of silver.

It is inconvenient to carry the copper plates, especially as the family earns more, so they have already replaced the copper plates with silver every other time.

When you deposit more money, you can exchange the silver for a silver ticket.

Looking at this large pile of silver, the smiles on the faces of Boss Chu and Zhao did not dissipate.

When the money was finished, Zhao asked, "Jianjia, shall we make more red bean paste cakes tonight?"

In these days, they will make more of them almost every two days, and they will be able to sell them every time.

"No, others have imitated 60% to 70%, and we can't sell it if we do more." Luo Jianjia said.

This kind of thing is not once or twice, and Boss Chu and Zhao are calmer than ever.

It's a lot to earn more than ten taels a month, and they don't care much about it.

Because they believe that if they don’t make much money any day, their daughter-in-law will definitely be able to come up with a way to make more money.

It entered the twelfth lunar month on the second day, and there was only one month before the New Year.

When I got up early in the morning, Luo Jianjia went to make red bean cake.

As for the tea eggs made last night, before leaving, Luo Jianjia heated up the tea eggs and the soup again, covered the bowl, and took it away.

This will make the tea eggs less cold.

Although the weather is cold, the hot red bean paste cake is very popular.

It is estimated that he can earn more than four hundred wen on this day.

Aunt Wang and Luo Jianjia were familiar with each other a lot, and they talked and laughed along the way.

As soon as I reached the entrance of the village, I heard that Aunt Wang’s grandson didn’t know where he was going. Luo Jianjia asked her to look for it and went home alone.

As soon as he got home, Luo Jianjia saw the mother-in-law and daughter-in-law, Zhou and Li in the yard.

Li came with a sea bowl with some cold skin in it.

Just a glance, Luo Jianjia knew why these two came from, which just verified her previous thoughts.

Some people want to take a small advantage once and want to take a second.

Li has been five months pregnant, and his belly is slightly bulging.

When she saw Luo Jianjia, she didn't know what she thought, she deliberately pushed her belly forward, her face looked proud and proud.