85

Chu Wei Leng was no less embarrassed than Luo Jianjia.

When Luo Jianjia just woke up, Chu Weileng did not wake up.

It was Luo Jianjia who moved, and he woke up.

The moment he opened his eyes, he instantly saw the current situation clearly.

At some point, he unconsciously hugged Luo Jianjia and got entangled with her.

It was not the first time after all, he was much calmer than last time.

It's just that the situation this time is not the same as last time.

This time, Luo Jianjia also woke up...

Thinking that Luo Jianjia might look at him coldly next, Chu Wei Leng's heart sank.

He didn't want to see Luo Jianjia like that.

However, next, he lowered his eyes to see the expression on Luo Jianjia's face.

Her face is reddish, and her red lips are pressed tightly... Is this embarrassing?

Seeing Luo Jianjia's reaction, Chu Weilian's sinking heart gradually rose.

Next, he noticed Luo Jianjia's intention.

Is this trying to get rid of him quietly?

Her reaction is almost the same as when he encountered the same situation last time...

So, she didn't hate him because of it, but wanted to assume that nothing happened?

Chu Wei coldly analyzed what Luo Jianjia was thinking about now. After the analysis, he gradually calmed down.

Later, when Luo Jianjia raised his leg, he calmly spoke.

Luo Jianjia really did not expect that Chu Weileng woke up suddenly, and the legs that had just been lifted fell back.

The eyes closed again.

After a while, Luo Jianjia opened his eyes again.

Now that Chu Wei Leng was awake and the two of them were still entwined together, it would be impossible for her to pretend that nothing happened.

Perhaps Chu Weileng wants to end this scene as soon as possible.

"It's time to touch Chen." Luo Jianjia said calmly, pretending to be.

"Oh." Chu Wei coldly replied.

Although Chu Weilian was very happy at the moment, he also pretended to be very calm.

Luo Jianjia thought that Chu Weilian would leave when he woke up, but he didn't seem to know what was going on now, with his hands still on her waist.

And the big, rough palm, like a soldering iron, was firmly imprinted on her waist, making her waist numb.

Just when Luo Jianjia closed his eyes and summoned his courage to raise his hand to push Chu Wei Leng away, Chu Wei Leng finally reacted.