83

When Chu Wei Leng returned, Luo Jianjia was still staring at the hand cream in his hands.

Seeing him coming back barefoot, Luo Jianjia suddenly thought that Chu Weilian had just washed his feet and washed his socks, so he handed her the hand cream, not washing his hands at all.

So, this is actually a hand cream with the smell of foot wash.

However, even so, Luo Jianjia couldn't get a trace of nasty emotions in her heart.

"Thank you." Luo Jianjia said sincerely.

"Ah, the lady doesn't need to be so polite." Chu Wei said coldly, "The lady is doing housework every day, so her hands are like this."

After that, Chu Wei Leng went to bed, blew out the oil lamp, and lay down.

Luo Jianjia put the hand cream on the pillow and lay down.

Two people who could fall asleep by lying down have insomnia together today.

Before falling asleep, Luo Jianjia thought in her heart, it turned out that this time the male and female masters were intersecting because of her?

Unexpectedly, after changing so many things before, her identity can still affect the plot.

In the morning of the next day, Luo Jianjia got up a bit late, and even Chu Wei Leng didn't know when he woke up.

When I woke up, I smelled a faint sweet-scented osmanthus fragrance between my nose.

Luo Jianjia turned around and took out the hand cream from under the pillow.

She stared at the hand cream for a long time before getting out of bed wearing clothes.

Today they have to go outside to look at the shop and find a suitable place.

After eating, Luo Jianjia went back to the house and took off the old jacket and replaced it with the **** jacket.

When I was about to go out after putting on my clothes, I suddenly saw the hand cream on the dressing table.

Luo Jianjia walked over, opened the box, got some out of it with his little finger, and painted it on his hand.

She cooks and works every day, her hands are indeed not as delicate as before, and there are even thin calluses in some places.

Since I came to the border, it has been worse, and my hands have been cracked.

Unexpectedly, Chu Wei Leng was attentive and found that she had done it, so he bought her a hand cream.

To be honest, the heroine deserves to have the protagonist's aura, and the things they do are really good. If they are applied on the hands, they are very fragrant, but not too greasy. Moreover, it is very moisturizing.

However, scribbling and scribbling, she suddenly thought of a question, how did Chu Wei Leng discover that her hands were dry?

She remembered that, except for Chu Wei Leng who held her hand in the carriage on the first day, she hadn't touched her hand at other times, right?