71

Chu Wei coldly held Luo Jianjia's hand, put it aside, and placed it on top of the inner quilt.

So there is a layer of quilt on it, it won't be cold.

After placing it, I want to withdraw my hand.

However, the little hand seemed to be conscious, and held his hand instead.

Chu Wei Leng was startled slightly, and turned his head to look at Luo Jianjia.

She was curled up, her head resting on his shoulder.

Is it really so cold?

Chu Wei Leng was at a loss for a moment.

On weekdays, it is enough for him to cover one quilt, even in the coldest time, he also covers two beds.

After a few days, it became too hot.

It's already spring, and a thin quilt is enough.

Roche was not only covered with a thin layer, but also covered with a thick bed next to his body.

However, the temperature of the palm reminded him that she was indeed cold.

Chu Wei coldly looked at Roche, who was frowning from the cold, and thought, nothing more, please warm her up.

After all, he was to blame for this, because he didn't prepare an extra quilt for her.

Thinking of this, Chu Wei coldly took Luo Jianjia's hand back, took it back, and placed it on his chest.

Luo Jianjia fell asleep soon, and what followed was a dream.

In the dream, she somehow ran into the ice and snow, the cold wind was blowing, and the snow kept falling.

Her hands were cold, her feet were cold, and her body was cold, so cold that she hugged herself tightly to keep warm.

She looked around for shelter from the wind.

Finally, she found a cave, and fortunately, there was a pile of lit firewood inside.

Luo Jianjia put his hand on it.

In an instant, his hands became warm.

My body gradually became warmer.

She was sleepy and fell asleep in the cave.

On weekdays, Chu Wei woke up coldly, but today, two quarters of an hour before Maoshi, he woke up.

He was awakened by heat.

At the moment he woke up, he thought in his heart, is it going so fast this spring, the thin quilt can't cover it.

Thinking about it, I wanted to lift the quilt on my body easily, but when I raised my hand, I found an abnormality.

It's not that the quilt is too thick, but that there is still a person on his body.

Roche's tender little hands were still held in his hands.