65

In any case, the year is still to pass.

After making the dumplings, Luo Jianjia splashed water in the yard and cleaned it again.

Although the things in the yard weren't broken, she always felt that these people were unlucky when they came.

After tidying up, I felt that the anger in my heart eased a lot.

Later, she went to cook dumplings and paste spring festival couplets with Zhao.

After eating at noon, Luo Jianjia had just washed the dishes, and Zhao called her to the main room.

Boss Chu was sitting in the hall, and seeing her coming, he said, "I have discussed with your mother, our family has made a lot of money in the past six months. Although we had some unpleasant visits with in-laws before, it is always your mother's family. Now my in-laws owe you a lot. With so much money, we plan to give you twenty taels of silver and take it back to your natal home."

Upon hearing this, Luo Jianjia frowned.

Seeing her like this, Zhao said quickly: "If you don't like too little, you can give more."

Hearing what Zhao said, Luo Jianjia raised his eyes and looked over.

Don't say it's twenty taels, she doesn't have too many two articles.

"Daddy, this is not right. Whoever owes the money will pay it back. You must have heard of my dad’s temperament. He did not lose money in business. This time we will pay him back, which will only help. His arrogance. If he owes money in the future, do we still have to help him pay it back?"

"This, that is your family, after all, your father." Zhao clan said.

Luo Jianjia said: "Mother, you count, the reason why our family is rich is because of the elder brother's friend, the prince of the Hou Mansion. Without his two hundred taels, we would have made at most twenty taels of silver in the past six months. Could it be that half a year of hard work was done in vain, and I would give it all to him?"

Having said this, Luo Jianjia said something cruel: "Besides, if the Luo family really regarded me as a biological daughter, how could they ever think of selling me to a wealthy businessman as a concubine? Now they would not think of gambling. People are drawn to our house. This clearly has a desire to harm me."

If it weren't for her strength, I still don't know what the situation will be today.

This remark awakened Boss Chu and Zhao, and the two rested their thoughts of giving money to the Luo family.

Luo Jianjia thought, fortunately, the two hundred taels of silver bills were with her. She was really afraid that these two elders would send kindness to the wolves of the Luo family.

After the gambling shop returned, they immediately went to find their boss. The boss hurriedly went to the back door of the county prime minister's house. Hearing about this, the county prime minister was a little undecided, and went to the back door of the county government office to find the county magistrate.

The county magistrate is also not sure whether this matter is true or false.

However, there are some things that you would rather trust than not.