Chapter 4

A couple of days went by, I attended my lectures and basketball practice which was amazing, everyone on the team is so nice, but I couldn't wait for Russian. I made my way through the language block, not being late this time. I was wearing a quite revealing dress, it showed off a lot of my thighs and some cleavage of my breasts. I make my way up the stairs and into the lecture hall. It was only the second lesson, but the class had already more than halved. I make eye contact with the beautiful red head and smile nervously, making my way up to the seat that I sat before.  A scarlet tint crossed my cheeks as I noticed the women looking at my cleavage. I took out my notepad, my pen and my laptop like I did last time. All I could do was focus on the woman in front of me, but not what she was saying.

Natasha POV:
At least half of the class had dropped out by now, which wasn't surprising. I know I told Y/N that all I wanted to do was teach Russian, but that wasn't true. An hour and a half of me was enough for them. I notice Y/N staring at me more than she did last time. I guess that's an excuse to keep her behind. The dress she is wearing today is very... revealing. Why am I even thinking about this? She's my student. I'm her professor, even if it is fake. But she's stunning. And she didn't come here to look at me like everyone else, though, that at this moment in time I'm thinking maybe she did. Two weeks on this mission, and this woman was already making me crazy. I hate this mission, I've had to do it for the past couple years in different colleges, but I had never felt this way about one of my 'students'. I go through the class, asking questions in Russian to test their knowledge from the things that I've taught in the lesson so far. I get to Y/N and decide to ask her an advanced question, one I knew none of the other students would understand.

Y/N POV:
"Y/N, чем ты занимаешься в свободное время? (chem ty zanimayesh'sya v svobodnoye vremya?-what do you spend your free time doing?)" Miss Romanoff asks me. I decide to answer in a way she wouldn't expect.
"не хотите ли вы знать, профессор (ne khotite li vy znat', professor-wouldn't you like to know, professor)" She walks up to my desk, clearly not liking my response.
"да вот почему я спросил котенка (da vot pochemu ya sprosil kotenka-Yes, that's why I asked kitten.)" She responded. What was it with her and calling me that. She leaned over my desk, her hands propping her up. "увидимся после уроков (uvidimsya posle urokov-see me after class)." Miss Romanoff says, walking back over to her desk.

The rest of the lesson goes by quickly, but Miss Romanoff was a little more.. flirtatious. Her body language was suggestive, and I can't lie, I don't mind it. I stayed behind, remaining in my seat. Once everyone had left, Miss Romanoff starts to talk.
"I thought you would be a good student of mine, but you're just causing me trouble." She says.
"I think you like trouble makers." I say, looking down at my notebook, doodling in it.
"You have no idea what I like, котенок." She says. Finally time to ask her about this stupid nickname.
"Why don't you tell me, and while you're at it, tell me about this little nickname." I ask her, looking up at her, tilting my head slightly.
"Would you prefer принцесса (Printessa-princess)." She asks me, making eye contact with me.
"Maybe I would, Professor." I say, subtly winking at her. "Can I go now? I have things to do." I ask, knowing I didn't have anything else to do for another couple of hours.
"I guess so. Just cut back on the attitude." Miss Romanoff says, writing notes on her notepad. I pack my things away and head down to the front of the lecture hall, where the door was. Suddenly I feel a strong force pin me against the wall. I am faced by the Russian redhead. Her hands were either side of my shoulders, her face leaning into mine, making me extremely flustered.
"M-Miss Romanoff?" I stutter, surprised at her actions, how quickly and quietly she managed to get up from her desk and make her way over to the door.
"Next time, don't wear such a teasing dress." She utters confidently into my ear. I felt my thighs clenching together.
"And what if I do?" It was probably a mistake pushing her like this, but it was funny.
"Try it and see what happens, котенок." She replies, grazing her hand up my exposed thigh. "It will only be us next week." She whispers into my ear.
"H-how do you know?" I say, her voice was perfect, the way the heat from her mouth danced the surface of my skin made me weak. Her lips graze my ear, then she pulls back and answers my question.
"Trust me, котенок, I just know." She replies. She lets me go and we both just stand there and stare for a second. "I'll see you next week." She finishes, walking back to her desk as if nothing happened. I swiftly walk out of the classroom, knowing I had to tell Wanda about this. She doesn't have a lecture until much later in the day, when I have basketball practice, so we will be able to talk for a while.

I bump into someone as I wasn't looking where I was going. It was Carol. She's on the basketball team with me, and we became friends on monday.
"Slow down, Y/N." She says half jokingly. "Why were you going so fast?" She asks me.
"Shit, sorry Carol. I just.. Needed to talk to Wanda, my roommate." I reply, looking up at her.
"Wanda Maximoff?" She asks.
"Yeah, how do you know her?" I ask her.
"We know each other from cooking class." Carol replies.
"Okay, well, you're coming with me now, Wanda's responses to this are getting pretty boring." I say as I grab her hand. Carol and I had gotten to know each other whilst we had practice throughout the week. I knew I could trust her. At least I hope so, I'm not the best judge of character.