Chapter 13

We visit Carol the next day to see how she is.
"How are you feeling?" I ask.
"Pretty shit considering." Carol says, laughing slightly.
"You've missed so much on Y/N and Natasha." Wanda says,
"Now I feel worse." Carol says, still smiling.
"Sorry! I'll fill you in on everything that has happened." Wanda says, starting telling Carol about everything that had happened in the last two weeks. Not much had happened, but we had gotten a lot closer, which was to be expected, she was my girlfriend. We had dates at least once a week, and we would text and call a lot. In Russian the lesson would go on as if it were a normal lesson, but Nat was always suggestive and wore revealing clothes, and I would do the same.

Throughout the week we would visit Carol, she was being discharged soon. I also made time to see Nat a lot. Me and Nat had a date planned at hers, so I got ready and headed over on the bus. Wanda was there too as she wanted to go to a store that was near Nat's apartment. A few stops after we got on, we notice a man wearing all black get on. He sat behind me and Wanda, despite the whole bus being almost completely empty. He was dodgy looking, but we didn't think too much of it. Wanda gets off and the man stays on, but when I get off, he stay on. I decide to ignore the whole interaction.
"Hey beautiful." Nat says as she opens the door.
"Hey." I say back. I pull her into a kiss.
We eat take out and watch movies for a bit until I notice Nat staring at me.
"What? Do I have something on my face?" I ask.
"Beauty." She says with a laugh.
"Why were you staring at meeeee?" I ask, sitting up slightly, looking at her.
"I love you." She says. I feel the smile spread across my face.
"You what?" I say, eager to hear it again.
"I. love. you." She says, kissing me in between each word.
"I love you too." I say, kissing her with a smile. I cuddle into Nat on the couch. She kisses the top of my head and pulls me into her closer.
"Do you wanna stay the night?" Nat asks.
"Yeah, that would be nice." I say smiling at her. I text Wanda and Carol to tell them that I won't be coming back tonight but that I'm safe.

Natasha POV:
Me and Y/N ended up drinking, and she got pretty drunk as she always did when we drank.
"Come on, time to get you to bed." I say, taking the glass from her hand.
"Nooo one m-more drink Tasha." She says slurring her words, reaching out for the glass.
"I think you've had enough." I say, picking her up from the couch as I know she wouldn't be able to walk properly. She wraps her arms and legs around me like a koala.
"Fineee." She says, laying her head in the crook of my neck.

I take her through to the bathroom and put her on the counter next to the sink. I wipe her face with a damp cloth, peppering kisses all over her face. I hand her some clothes to change into.
"Do you want me to help you, or do you want to do it yourself?" I ask.
"Help me." She says, slurring her words still.
"Okay котенок." I say, helping her to change.

After Y/N was in some of my clothes, I carry her into bed and lay her down.
"Goodnight котенок." I say, laying next to her.
"Goodnight Tasha." She says. Y/N cuddles into me and I kiss her on the top of her head. It had been a great month and a half with her, but there's only a month left until I have to go back to the avengers. I don't know how to tell her, but I knew I had to do it soon.

Y/N POV:
I wake up in Nat's arms with a huge headache.
"Take this aspirin котенок." Nat says, sitting me up and giving me some water and some aspirin. I take the pills with some water.
"Thank you Tasha." I say, kissing her.
"We've got to go to Russian today, there's a few new students. The school has managed to revamp the class, and there's 15 new students.
"All male?" I ask.
"Unfortunately." She says.
"Hmm, well at least I know there isn't any other women to catch your attention." I reply.
"You're the only woman that will catch my attention." She says, kissing me on the cheek.
"Good. What time is it?" I ask.
"Uh.. 7am." She says, checking the time on her phone.