Chapter 30

A few hours into watching Brooklyn 99, Y/N starts to move around.
"ты в порядке? (ty v poryadke? - You okay?)" I ask her. No response. Instead she sits up. Within a second she's on top of me and kissing me. I'm not complaining.

;) no words needed...
Y/N POV:
I don't know what came over me. I straddle Nat and kiss her passionately. She kisses back at first then pulls away.
"That was.. Unexpected." She says.
"Sorry.. I missed you last night." I say.
"I missed you too детка." Nat says. "And stop apologizing." She says with a smile as she looks me up and down. After a moment she pulls me back into a deep kiss. I start grinding into her touch. Slowly at first, but I get faster until Nat switches us around so she's on top. She starts kissing down my neck before we get interrupted. Who ever that is can kindly fuck off. Nat groans into the crook of my neck. She gets up and locks the door.
"Busy." She says. She waits a second and we hear some foot steps go away. Good. If Nat didn't fuck me I would kill some body. That makes me sound desperate, but Nat is amazing. Fantastic. Wonderful. "Let's continue, shall we?" Nat asks with a smirk as she comes over to me. I nod like a crazy virgin. "You sure?" She asks. Ugh, she's so hot. I nod again. "Words котенок." Nat says. That line. That line made me dripping wet.
"Yes, now get here and fuck me hard." I say. Nat smirks.
"That can be arranged." She says. She climbs back in between my legs and grabs my face gently in one of her hands and she kisses her neck in the opposite side to the side she grabbed. She nips and sucks on my neck. She leans me forward and takes my hoodie off along with my shirt. She leans in and kisses my chest. She begins to suck, urging to leave marks all over my skin. She slips my bra off and starts to kiss me. I take her shirt off at the same time as she takes of my bottoms, Nat then takes her own off. I take off her bra and throw it somewhere. Nat leans in and kisses me. She thrusts 2 of her fingers inside of me causing me to moan into the kiss, giving Nat the oppertunity to slide her tongue inside my mouth. She thrust in and out of me at a steady pace. I throw my head back, barely able to contain my pleasure. Nat positions herself so that her head is by my clit and she starts sucking whilst thrusting another finger inside of me. I let out a loud moan. I'm gonna hear about this tomorrow.
"Oh my god, Tasha." I moan out. This encouraged Nat and she started thrusting faster and faster until I release over her fingers. "Holy shit." I breathe out as I try to compose myself. I had closed my eyes, but I felt Nat sucking on my clit and open my eyes to see her sucking her fingers clean. I pull her up to me and kiss her, tasting myself on her. Nat moves one of her legs so that its over the top of mine, and the other one under the other one of mine. She grinds slowly then I start. We get faster, moaning out. After a minute, I feel Nat release, and that's enough to make me release again. Fuck. I fall back, trying to catch my breath. Nat comes and lays next to me, also out of breath.
"You wanna shower?" She asks.
"How can you think about that after what just happened?" I laugh.

We shower in our en suite and change into comfy clothes. I wear the walking dead shirt (think I origionally put hoodie) that Wanda got me, and Nat's hoodie and some joggers. Nat had to help me with all of this because of how hard she fucked me. I'm not complaining. We go back into our room, then hear a knocking on the door. Nat puts me down on our bed then goes over and unlocks the door and opens it.
"What's up?" Nat asks to the unseen person. Unseen to me anyway.
"I just wanted to say I'm back, but also Tony wants to speak to everyone." I hear Clint's voice say. "Thanks. How was it? How's Laura and the kids?" Nat asks.
"They're great, Lila's getting on really well with piano and Cooper is getting some great grades. You and Y/N are pretty loud, you know that?" He says.
"Good." She says before closing the door. "You're face is so red котенок." Nat says with a laugh. I hadn't even realised the red that had covered my cheeks."Yeah, well, it's pretty embarrassing when somebody says they heard us fucking." I say."You asked for it." Nat says with a smirk.

We go out to the main room where everyone is. I was leaning on Nat still after the nights events. We sit down on the couch and everyone else was there.
"Hey you two." Tony says. "You have fun?" He asks. I drop my head down into my hands.
"Yes Tony, yes we did." Nat says. I could tell she was wearing a proud smirk. I lift my head to see some of the team rolling their eyes sarcastically. "What did you interrupt us for?" She asks.
"Well, I was going to have us a team vacation, but if you're gonna be so rude, then I might just not." Tony says.
"Woah, just leave them behind." Carol says. Everyone laughs.
"Okay, well, we have a mission first. We have to shut down an active hydra base." Tony says. I tense up and I think Nat can tell. She puts a hand on my thigh.
"You're okay." She whispers into my ear.
"In and out like before, undetected. We'll split off, Carol, Bucky and Sam then Thor, Bruce and Y/N-" Tony says. He continues but I zone out. Of course I'm with Bruce, but at least Thor would be there. I think Nat was trying to talk to me.

Natasha POV:
After Tony finishes speaking him and most of the team leave. Y/N had zoned out.
"Hey, Y/N/N?" I say. "Y/N?" I repeat. "Y/N!" I exclaim.
"Huh.. what?" Y/N asks.
"You okay? We should talk to Tony, get you to be with me, Wanda or Carol." I say.
"I'm fine, we shouldn't Nat. I don't want to make this a thing." She says.
"But-" I start.
"Can we just go to our room? I'm tired.. You really good at that." She says. I smirk at her.
"Alright." I say.