Chapter 28

Natasha POV:
Y/N ends up falling asleep halfway through the movie, I guess she was still tired from last
night. I held her in my embrace. I love her so much. I notice Bruce looking over at us multiple times throughout the movie. I give him a look as if to say 'What?' and he just shrugs and goes back to watching the movie. I close my eyes and rest my head on top of Y/N's and end up falling asleep.

I wake up to a light tapping on my shoulder. It was Bruce.
"What?" I whisper to him as to not wake up to Y/N.
"Come talk to me in the kitchen." He says in a normal voice.
"In a bit." I say.
"Please Nat, it's important." Bruce says.
"Fine." I sigh. "Я вернусь через минуту, детка. (YA vernus' cherez minutu, detka - I'll be back in a minute baby)" I whisper to Y/N.
"Ладно. (Ladno - Okay)" She whispers back with her eyes closed. I release her from my grip and she shuffles. I adjust the blanket so that it's covering her.

I walk out to the kitchen with Bruce and grab a drink whilst he talks to me.
"What's up?" I ask.
"You're not serious about Y/N, right?" He asks. What the hell?
"What do you mean?" I reply.
"Like you're not serious about being with her. Really Nat? You can't tell me we didn't have something before you left for that shitty mission?" He asks again. I can't be hearing things right.
"Maybe we did, Bruce, but it was nothing serious. I love Y/N. I really love her." I say.
"No you don't." He says as he walks over to me.
"Don't tell me how I feel Bruce." I say. He keeps walking closer so that our faces are close. I try to back up but hit the wall. "Back up." I say. He doesn't.
"You will love me." He says. He grabs my face and pulls me in for a kiss. I try to break away but he had my face in a tight grasp.
"T-Tasha?" No fucking way. Bruce finally pulls away from the kiss.
"котенок. It's not what it looks like. Tell her Bruce." I say.
"It's exactly what it looks like Y/N." He says. I could see the tears forming in her eyes. I push Bruce away from me and rush over to her.
"I would never cheat on you." I say.
"I-" She begins. Wanda was next to her. She looked so pissed off. I don't blame her, the scene that they just saw.
"Save it Natasha." Wanda says. She takes Y/N and leaves.

Y/N POV:
I feel the tears stream down my face. She wouldn't do this to me. She can't. Could she? Wanda takes me into her room where Carol was.
"What the hell happened?" Carol says, getting up.
"Natasha was kissing Bruce." Wanda says. Ouch. That hurt to hear.
"What the fuck?" Carol exclaims. Wanda takes me to her bed and pulls me into hug her. "Why would she do that?" Carol says. Wanda knows Nat the least. Carol had some time with her whilst we were gone and I think they became friends over that time. I hope Carol's right.

After an hour or so there's a knock on the door. Carol gets up and opens it. I saw Nat's figure. A tear streams down my face as I remember the sight.
"Look, I just want to talk to Y/N." Nat says.
"No can do Natasha." Carol replies.
"I just want to explain. I would never cheat on her, you know that. I love her so much." Nat says. I just wanted to run into her arms and forget it all, but I can't.
"Just leave it for now." Carol says. Before Nat can say anything else, Carol closes the door. "You okay?" Carol asks. I just shake my head. "Right, sorry." She says.
"Can I stay here tonight? I don't feel like sleeping in my room." I say.
"Of course." Wanda says.
"Do you wanna binge the walking dead?" Carol asks. I nod. I'm glad she didn't ask if I wanted to watch Brooklyn 99. I always watch that with Nat.

Carol POV:
Y/N falls asleep on Wanda's bed and I go out to go and see Natasha and ask her what the hell she was thinking. It was later now, around 8:30 pm. I try to find her and see her sitting with Yelena. She looked like she had been crying. I don't think she would cheat on Y/N, but Y/N and Wanda saw what they saw.
"Natasha, can I talk to you?" I ask her.
"Yeah.." She replies. Yelena leaves, but gives me a look before she goes.
"What happened? Y/N and Wanda didn't see the whole scene. She has all the right to feel pissed at you though." I say as I sit down on the couch opposite her.
"Bruce told me to come to the kitchen after we fell asleep. I told him in a bit, but he insisted. I did and he kept asking if I was serious about being with Y/N, of course I said yes, but he told me that I don't. He walked up to me and I told him to back up, but he didn't. He kissed me and then Y/N/N and Wanda walked in." Nat explains.
"How do I know you're not lying?" I ask her. She thinks for a second. Her face lights up as if she remembered something important.
"Jarvis! Jarvis has security footage of that moment." Nat says.
"Jarvis play the kitchen footage from 4 pm." I say.
"Sorry Ms Danvers, Mr Banner had the cameras taken down for upgrade." Jarvis says.
"Rather convenient don't you think?" I ask Nat.
"You've got to be kidding me." Nat groans. She lets her head rest in her hands. "If she doesn't want to talk to me again, if she-" She pauses. She lets out a shaky breath. "If she ends it, make sure she's okay for me. She gets cold at night so make sure she has a blanket, and-" She starts before I stop her.
"She's not going to end it with you. She loves you Natasha. So much. So much that she pretty much gave up her family for you. You'll find a way to prove what happened. And if I find out you lied to me, god help you." I say before getting up and leaving.

A/N: I should have done homework, but this is so much better lmao.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter <3

Love and appreciate you guys, take care of yourself and eat and hydrate <3