Chapter 23

The next day we go for a shower then head downstairs.

"It was quite loud last night, thunderstorm maybe." Wanda says, clearly knowing what went on. I walk in and sit down next to Carol who was sitting next to Wanda and try to hide my scarlet face.
"Y/N, don't you agree, it was quite loud last night, right?" Carol asks, also knowing what went on.

"U-Uh yeah..." I say, Nat just laughs at this. I give her a 'Really?' look. "I'm gonna go get dressed." I sigh, getting up and going to my room. I look through my clothes and then Nat's, but can only find a tank top. Shit. Nat left so many hickeys on me last night. Ugh. Nat said she would do our washing tonight. I could wear something dirty, but everything had been worn for multiple days. I grab a crew neck and throw it on in an attempt to cover up the marks, but that doesn't work. I go back downstairs to see that Nat had cooked everyone breakfast and was plating it up.
"заняло у вас достаточно времени. (zanyalo u vas dostatochno vremeni - Took you long enough)" She says with a smirk once she notices the marks that she had left. Carol, Wanda and Clint look over to me.
"заткнись, ты. (zatknis', ty - Shu it you)" I say sarcastically.
"I think I know what made all that noise last night." Clint laughs, the others look over to me and I turn red again then slump into the chair. Everyone laughs, but I don't think it was funny. Embarrassing definitely. I feel a tap on my shoulder and lift up my head. Nat places a plate with bacon and eggs in front of me then she sits down.
"котенок мог быть хуже. (kotenok mog byt' khuzhe - It could be worse, kitten)" She says as she starts eating her food.
"я так не думаю. (ya tak ne dumayu - I don't think so)" I say dramatically. She laughs a little.
"Are they talking about fucking or overtaking us?" Tony asks jokingly.
"Probably both." Wanda answers.
"We were not." I defend.
"We were." Nat smirks. I look over at her with my 'Really?' look, I seem to do that to her a lot. "ты милый, ты это знаешь? (ty milyy, ty eto znayesh'? - You're cute, you know that?)" She says.
"Ненавижу тебя (Nenavizhu tebya - I hate you)" I say.
"нет ты не. (net ty ne - No you don't)" Nat replies with a smile.
"нет я не. (net ya ne - No I don't)" I sigh.

After we eat, Wanda tells me to come up to her and Carol's room so I kiss Nat on the forehead and tell her I'll see her in a bit
"What's up?" I ask as I walk into their room.
"Here you go." Wanda says as she hands me a box. I open it and see the 'Tasha' necklace.
"Shit, I almost forgot about this. Thanks guys." I say.
"You wanna hang out with us for the day, or will Nat miss you too much?" Carol asks.
"Shut up." I say sarcastically as I sit down on Wanda's bed.
"I'll take that as a yes then." Wanda laughs.
"Yeah." I say.
"So, what are you guys getting me for christmas?" Carol asks.
"Bold of you to assume I'm getting you anything." I say.
"I'll just have to throw out what I got for you." She replies.
"Fine, I got something for you." I say.
"What is it?" She asks.
"You have to wait. It's only a few days until Christmas anyway. But, I need you guys to find out what Nat's got for me. I'm not good at reactions and I don't want Nat to think I hate it." I say.
"$20 and I'll do it." Carol says.
"Fine." I say, I go into my pocket and hand her the $20.

Carol POV:
I have a mini mission to do. I leave my room and go down to the main room.
"Carol, what have you done with my girlfriend?" Nat asks.
"I'm borrowing her for something, Clint I need to borrow you too." I say.
"Okay." He says, getting up and leaving with me.
"What did Nat get Y/N for christmas?" I ask.
"Why do you want to know?" He asks me.
"She's paying me $20 to find out. She doesn't want Nat thinking she hates whatever it is." I
explain.
"You tell me what Y/N got Nat first, then I'll tell you." He says. I take a second to think about it, then sigh.
"Deal. But, you don't get to tell Nat, okay?" I say.
"Fine, but I want $30." He says.
"Wait, what? That's not fair, she's only paying me $20." I say.
"Do you wanna know or not?" He asks. Curiosity had gotten the best of me.
"Fine." I say, handing him $30. "She got her a book, a necklace, some of her favourite tea and this pocket hug thing." I explain.
"Thank you for the information." He says and leaves.
"Wait! Clint! Tell me what-" I sigh, there was no point trying to find out. I have been played.

I make my way back up to my room and enter.
"So, what's she getting me?" Y/N asks me.
"Uh... about that. I asked Clint and he told me to give him $30 and tell him what you got her first... and I did... and-" I say before Y/N interrupts me.
"He didn't tell you." She says. "What if he tells her?" She asks. She was panicking.
"Chill out Y/N, even if he does, I'm sure she'll love it." I say.
"I'm gonna go find them." She says, getting up off Wanda's bed and leaving.

A/N: Hope you enjoyed this part <3

I've just started writing another story (Natasha x Y/N Barton). I would really appreciate if you check it out and vote on it <3

Take care of yourself lovlies and have a drink and something to eat <3