Chapter 7

I set my phone down and put it on charge, then go into the bathroom and change into something comfortable. I get to sleep pretty quickly as I was tired from the game.

The next day I wake up at around 12pm. I must have been super tired from last night. Wanda wasn't in our dorm, so I check my texts and see a few from her.

Wanda:
Hey, me and Carol went out to the cafe then were gonna go and get some medicine from the pharmacy cuz Carol's stomach hurts. Didnt wanna wake u.

Me:
Okay, ill see u later.

The day went by quickly, Carol came over and her and Wanda helped me look perfect for my date.  (What you're wearing, just an idea <3 you can imagine something diff :) )

  (What you're wearing, just an idea <3 you can imagine something diff :) )

"I'm nervous." I admit.
"You've got this. You look amazing. Don't be nervous." Wanda says.
"Easier said than done." I say. We were all looking at me in the mirror, admiring my dress. Carol grabs me by my shoulders and turns me towards her.
"Come on Y/N, you are so confident. This woman could definitely make anyone nervous, but your Y/N Y/L/N. Plus, she already likes you, you guys have been talking a lot, this should be a piece of cake." Carol says confidently.
"Yeah, I got this." I say, trying to convince myself.

I meet Natasha in her car in an alleyway, so no one would see us.
"Hey котенок, you look great." She says, looking me up and down. She was wearing a red dress that hugs her curves.
"Not too bad yourself." I say with a wink. She looked stunning.

We talk as she drives to the restaurant, I was nervous at first, but she made me feel comfortable. We get to the restaurant.
"Here are the menus, I'll be over in a minute to take your order." The waiter says, showing us to our table.
"Thank you." Nat says.
"Thanks." I say with a smile.
"So, tell me about yourself." She says whilst flicking through the menu.
"What do you want to know?" I say, looking at the wine menu.
"Anything.. How about your family, I know you're close with your cousins, but what about your immediate family?" She says, glancing up at me then looking back at the menu.
"I have a brother, Alec, he's 26. I'm not really close with him, I use to be when I was younger, but as we both got older, we drifted. I'm not really close with my parents either, I haven't spoken to them in a while." I say. "What about your family?" I ask, deciding on pinot grigio. (I'm from England so fuck America drinking laws, even though Y/N is 19, I say she can drink :) ) Nat takes a second to answer.
"I'm not really close with them. I have a sister, her name's Yelena, but I haven't heard from her in a while." Nat says, moving to the food section, I do the same.

We order our drinks and I decide on a chicken and bacon salad and Nat gets a steak.
"What are your hobbies?" Nat asks me, taking a sip of her wine.
"I used to do boxing, I always thought that was quite fun, basketball obviously." I smile and continue. "And I love reading. Getting lost in a different reality has always drawn me in." I say.
"Why'd you stop boxing?" Nat asks.
"I don't know, I guess I just got too busy for it. What about you? What does someone like you do in their spare time?" I ask.
"Someone like me?" She says with a laugh. "I also like to read, a good book is always nice, and learning new languages. It always makes me sound super smart." We both laugh a little.

Natasha POV:
We finish our food, and talk for a while and end up leaving the restaurant at around 10:30.
"I had fun tonight." Y/N says as we walk out of the restaurant and towards my car.
"Me too. You wanna do it again some time?" I ask.
"I'd be crazy to say no." She says. We were walking close together, hand in hand. Neither of us had brought a jacket, so kept close to make sure we were warm. We make it back to my car and I look for my keys in my purse. I find my keys and look back up at Y/N, meeting her grey eyes with mine. A smile tugs at her lips as a thin layer of blush spreads across her cheeks. I lean in and start to kiss her. The kiss gets more passionate, and I lean her up against my car, still kissing her. She pulls me in by my neck to deepen the kiss. We pull away out of breath.
"However much I want to continue this, and believe me, I do, I should probably get you back to your dorm before it's locked for the night." I say, my hands resting on her waist.
"Okay, but you owe me." She says with a smile.
"Owe you what?" I ask her, raising an eyebrow.
"I don't know yet." She says, kissing me once more.

I drop Y/N at her dorm building.
"Text me once you're in your dorm." I say before she gets out of my car.
"Okay, I will. Thank you." She says, kissing my cheek with a smile, then leaving towards her dorm.

Y/N POV:
Tonight was amazing. I'm glad Wanda was right. I take the elevator as It was late ish, and the dress I was in wasn't really good for exercise.
"Hey! How was it?" Wanda asks. Her and Carol were on Wanda's bed watching something on her laptop.
"Amazing." I say, smiling after remembering the events. I grab out my phone and text Nat.

Me:
Hey, I'm home safe. Thanks for tonight, I really had a great time.

I talk to Carol and Wanda for a bit.
"I was right then." Wanda says, smiling.
"Yes. Yes you were." I say.
"I'm glad you had a good time." Carol says. "I should probably get back to my dorm, I'll text you guys tomorrow." Carol gets up and grabs her jacket and phone.
"Bye Carol." Wanda says.
"See ya." I say, going to the bathroom and changing. My phone dings.

Nat:
I'm glad you had a good night, I look forward to more nights with you котенок. Goodnight, sleep well

Me:
Goodnight :)