Chapter 24

Y/N POV:
I head downstairs and find Clint, Nat, Steve, Sam, Tony and Bucky.
"I was wondering when I'd see you again." Nat says.
"Uh huh... uh Clint I need to talk to you." I say. He smirks, definitely knowing what it's about. He gets up and follows me out of the room.
"What Carol told you, please don't tell Nat." I beg.
"It's alright, I won't. But she's not getting her $30 back." He laughs. I sigh in relief.
"You promise you won't?" I ask.
"Yeah, why do you care so much anyway?" He asks.
"Because, I feel like it's stupid and I might end up pussying out on giving it to her." I say.
"She'll love it, don't worry." He reassures me with a smile.
"You sure? You're not lying to me like you did to Carol?" I ask.
"I'm not lying." He says with a smile.
"Okay, thank you." I say.

We go back into the main room. Wanda and Carol were now in there too.
"Okay, which Christmas movie is the best, polar express or nativity?" Tony asks us.
"Clearly nativity." Clint says.
"No way, polar express all the way." I say. There are groans all around the room. I sit next to Nat and she pulls me into her.
"Tie again." Tony sighs. Bruce walks in. "Bruce! Tiebreaker. Nativity or polar express, what is better?" Tony asks.
"I wouldn't know, I haven't seen either one." He says.
"What?!"
"Bruce! You're not living."
"Seriously, not even nativity?"
"We should watch them now, then he can decide." Nat says.
"What team are you on, Nativity or polar express?" I ask her.
"Nativity." She says.
"You're crazy." I say.
"No way, you're the crazy one." She says.

We watch the movies with the lights off and with popcorn. I had cuddled up to Nat and she had her arm around me and she was stroking my head slowly. She was feeding us both popcorn as I had my arms under the blanket as I was cold.

After the movies finish, Tony turns the lights back on.
"Okay, polar express or nativity?" Tony asks.
"... I think..." He says. It seems like a long pause to wait for his answer. "Polar express." He says.
"Yes!" Tony celebrates
"No way, nativity is so much better." Nat defends.
"Don't be a sore loser babe." I say whilst smiling at her, happy at my victory.
"ты будешь спать один сегодня вечером. (ty budesh' spat' odin segodnya vecherom - You'll be sleeping alone tonight)" She threatens.
"Wait- I didn't mean it!" I say. She just laughs at this.
"I'm gonna order some food, what is everyone in the mood for?" Tony asks.
"Pizza?" Steve suggests.
"I'm down for that." Carol says.
"Sure." Nat says.
"Yeah." Clint says.

We order a few pizzas and watch some more movies and I end up falling asleep on Nat.

Natasha POV:
Some of the team had gone to sleep. Once it was around midnight, I decide to take Y/N to bed as she fell asleep on the couch.

I carry her up and lay her in the bed. I change then climb into bed with her
"Goodnight котенок." I say.

Y/N POV:
I wake up in Nat's arms, still in the clothes from yesterday. I slip out of bed and get changed.
"You going on a run?" I hear Nat call out from our bed.
"Yeah, you wanna come?" I ask her.
"Sure, give me a minute to change." She says, getting out of bed. She changes and we leave.

The run ends up turning into a race, which I think I won, but Nat's convinced that she won. We shower then get dressed, I wear one of Nat's now clean hoodies and one of her shirts tucked into some blue ripped baggy jeans and white socks.
"Are you ever gonna wear your own clothes?" Nat asks with a smile as she wraps her arms around my waist, pulling me into her.
"Nope, why would I when yours are comfortable?" I say. I lean in and kiss her.

The day went by pretty chill, we hung out with the rest of the team and decide to make gingerbread houses. We're in teams: Me and Nat, Wanda, Clint and Carol, Thor, Bruce and Tony, Steve, Bucky and Sam. Obviously me and Nat are going to do the best.
"Hold it there!" I tell her as we try to put the house together.
"I am!" She replies.
"To the left!" I say. "The other left!" I say.
"Babe, that's the right!" She says.
"Same thing." I say.

After 20 minutes we finally got the house together. I have icing all over my face and I'm not sure how most of it got there. Nat looks at me and laughs.
"What?" I ask.
"You- uh." She laughs and licks a bit of icing off her finger. "You have icing everywhere." She says, laughter lacing her voice. She wipes it off with her sleeve.
"Boo!" I hear Wanda chant at us (Idk how to explain it, but not like boo to scare someone lmao). Her, Clint and Carol hadn't managed to get their house together yet. "You guys are so gross." She says.
"You're just mad that our house looks great." I say.
"Not true." Wanda replies.

 Our gingerbread house obviously turned out the best, though everyone thought that theirs was the best.
"Okay, we clearly have the best one." I say.
"No way." Clint says.
"Yeah, Clint's right, ours is the best." Tony says.
"No, our one is." Clint says.

I check my phone to see a few missed calls and texts from my parents. I should probably call them back.
"I'm gonna call my parents, I'll be back in a second." I say. I call and they pick up after one ring.
"What the hell Y/N Y/M/N Y/L/N? You dobbed your own brother in. What have we told you about family." I hear my father shout.
"I- he-" I try to defend myself before he starts talking.
"You're out of this family Y/N. We thought you'd come back to crime eventually, but I guess we were too soft on you. We thought you at least wouldn't be a snitch." He says before hanging up the call. Shit. I take a second. I feel my eyes become wet. I didn't usually cry, but this was supposed to be my family.
"Hey we're thinking ab-" Nat starts before she notices the tears and she pulls me into a hug. "Are you okay? What happened?" She asks.
"I- I.. my dad... he was pissed off... he- he found out about Alec, that I helped shield take him in." I say. She hugs me tighter, resting her head on top of mine. She kisses the top of my head gently. "Do you wanna go up to our room and watch some tv to make you feel better?" She asks. I nod into the hug.

We go up to our room and Nat sets up our room with a couple of our favourite candles and some of our favourite snacks. She puts on Brooklyn 99 and we watch it for a while.
"I love you детка." Nat says whilst stroking my head.
"I love you too, so much." I say as I hug into her chest tighter than before.