Chapter 39

Y/N POV:
31. 31 meals. 31 days. A month. One whole month. Have they forgotten me? Are they okay? I ponder on my thoughts for a while before I get taken out. Again. I need to get out of here.

Natasha POV:
I'm going crazy without Y/N. I haven't left my room in days. I can't. The sheets smell like her, but it's fading. I want to help try to find her but I can't bring myself to move. There's a knock at my door.
"Can I come in?" I hear Wanda ask.
"No." I say. I hear the door open. "Are you deaf? I said you couldn't come in." I say.
"It's about Y/N." She says. I sit up and face her.
"What?" I ask quickly.
"Carol and Tony have been working on the location since our last mission. Most of us got injured. They think they've found her." She informs. I get up and run out of our room and find Carol and Tony.
"Hey, it's good to see you out of your room." Steve says.
"Where is she?" I ask.
"Wanda told you?" Tony asks.
"Wanda told her what?" Steve asks.
"We wanted to wait until everyone was here. Me and Carol have found the location of a hydra base. We think it might be the one Y/N is located at. Rumlow has been seen there a lot, once dragging someone in a black back around Y/N's size and weight." Tony explains.
"Then let's go get her." I say.
"We have to be careful. We've got a plan." Carol says. I sit down and wait for her to say it.

After explaining, we get to the quinjet. I make sure we're going at full speed. I need to get Y/N out of there. 47 days without her is too much.

Y/N POV:
Food time. If you can even call it that. Suddenly there's sirens going off. Is that them? Is it Nat? Rumlow comes into my cell.
"You're coming with me." He says.
"Where?" I ask.
"Don't ask questions bitch." He says as he slaps me. He drags me by the arm and takes me to another room. Around is chaotic, the ceiling is falling in and hydra agents are dragging people around.

Natasha POV:
I get inside as fast as I can, taking people out all around me. A gunshot to the head is all it takes. I run up the stairs, checking each floor.
"Behind you." Someone says. I turn around and see Rumlow with a gun to Y/N's head. She's knocked out. His arm is around her neck, probably strangling her.
"What do you want with her?" I ask.
"She's powerful. And her father is paying good money." He explains. Damn it. That man doesn't deserve a daughter. I have my gun facing him. "I'd put that down." He says. I don't, but he pressed the gun into Y/N's head harder.
"Okay, okay." I say, worried about what he would do. I place the gun down, but that's when I saw Tony. He blasts Rumlow, not knowing that Y/N was there. Rumlow falls to the floor, Y/N under him.
"Shit." I shout as I run over to them. Tony senses something is up so comes over to me. "She's under there, why'd you do it Tony?" I say whilst trying to push Rumlow off.
"Shit." He says in a panicked tone as he helps me. Y/N is there, she's bloodied up and bruising. I check for a pulse and it's there.
"N-Nat?" She whispers, becoming conscious.
"Y/N you scared the shit out of me." I said as I hug her, letting tears drop from my eyes. "I love you so much." I say as I cry into her. I pull her into me, me still on my knees. She hugs back, weakly, but she hugs back.
"I love you more." She whispers, trying to speak louder.
"Not possible." I say. I hold her for minutes, glad to have her back.
"Not to interrupt, but we should get out. Make sure that Y/N is okay." Tony says. I nod and stand up, carrying Y/N koala style.

Y/N POV:
Thank fuck. I'm so glad they found me. I'm so glad I'm with Nat again. I don't want to let her go. I can't let her go. I feel someone hug into my back and someone else after that.
"I'm so glad you're okay." Carol says.
"Me too." Wanda says.
"I've missed you guys." I say as I turn my head to face them, still in Nat's grasp.
"We've missed you too." Wanda replies.

Nat sits down in the quinjet with me in her arms. I reposition so I can look around. Nat doesn't loosen her grip.
"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry we took so long." She says, her head resting on my shoulder.
"It's okay Tasha. I'm just glad that I'm here with you." I say.
"What did they do to you?" She asks.
"The same stuff they did before." I say. I can't get into details right now. She looks up at me and takes my head in her hand. She studies the new scars and cuts.
"I'm so sorry baby." She says as she pulls me as close to her as possible.
"I'm tired, Tasha." I say as I rest my head into the crook of her neck.
"Go to sleep котенок, I'll keep you safe." She replies.

I wake up in Nat's arms in a different place. It takes me a second to recognise that it's the medbay.
"We're gonna clean up your cuts." Nat says as she moves my hair out of my face. Dr Cho comes over and begins to clean my wounds.
"How are you feeling?" Dr Cho asks.
"Fine." I answer.
"We're going to need some blood." She says after finishing cleaning and stitching up my face and body.
"Okay." I say. I hold Nat's hand when Dr Cho takes my blood out.

Once we finish in the medbay, Nat takes me up to our room. She places me down then gets some of her clothes for me to change into. I groan at the lack of contact from Nat.
"I don't like it either котенок." She says as she gives me my clothes. I'll have a shower tomorrow, I just want to be in Nat's arms. I change as quickly as possible. I take Nat's arms and place them around me. She pulls the sheets over us and she hugs into me.
"Do you want to talk about it?" She asks, stroking my hair. I shake my head into her chest. I don't think I can even think about it. "Brooklyn 99?" She suggests. I nod. "Okay." She says. She kisses my head then turns on the TV.

A/N: Hope you like this chapter :)

I have to wear a dress for my drama thing tomorrow so wish me luck

Remember to take care of yourself <3