Chapter 46

I wake up in an unfamiliar place on a sofa in Nat's lap.
"Утро. (utro - morning)" Nat whispers into my ear.
"Где мы? (Gde my - where are we?)" I ask in a similar whisper.
"Clint's house." She says. I look around to see the others on armchairs and the floor, some asleep, some not.
"I'm sorry for getting drunk." I say in a quiet tone as to not disturb the others.
"I'm not mad. I just wanted to see how long you could hold off." She says with a quietened laugh. I stand up and stretch, my joints cracking as I move. "Better?" She asked with a laugh.
"Morning you two." Clint says as he enters the room.
"Good morning." I say.
"Morning." Nat says.
"How long do you think it will take for the little monsters to realise we're here?" Clint asks with a smile. What is he talking about?
"I give it ten minutes. Lila never sleeps too long." Nat says with a smile. I can't be bothered to ask questions so I sit down next to Nat and nestle into her side.

After a while, everyone wakes up and are in the kitchen talking.
"Вон тот. (von tot - that one)" Nat whispes as she points to something on the game on my phone.
"нет, это страшно. (net, eto strashno - no that one's scary)" I whisper, playing the game. "Ah!" I exclaim as I throw my phone after a jumpscare popped up.
"I told you that you should have gone for that one." Nat says after laughing at my reaction.
"It's not funny Tasha! That was scary." I say.
"Incoming." Clint with a smile says as footsteps are heard coming down the stairs. Nat kisses me on the head then stands up. A little girl runs into Clint's arms and a slightly older boy hugs into his side. "How are you doing buddy?" Clint asks the kid. I look around confused, so does Wanda and Carol. A woman emerges from the kitchen. How long was she there? How didn't I realise her? "Look at your face." Clint says. "Oh my goodness." He says, sounding proud as he kisses the little girl's cheek then places her down.
"Did you bring auntie Nat?" The little girl asks.
"Why don't you hug her and find out?" Nat says as the little girl runs up into her arms. She lifts the girl up and holds her for a second before putting her down again. Nat walks over to the woman and rubs her stomach.
"How's little Natasha?" She asks.
"She's... Nathaniel." The woman says. Nat's face screws up a little.
"Traitor." She says before walking over to me.
"This is Laura, my wife, and Cooper and Lila, my children." Clint says as he holds his family. He seems so happy and proud. There's a silence, the team unsure of what to say. I was aware he had a family, but I didn't know he had such young kids. I think the rest of the avengers also felt the same way.
"Nice to meet you, I'm Y/N/N." I say with a smile.

Clint POV:
I go upstairs after the rest of the team get settled with Laura.
"See, you worried for nothing." I say after Laura starts checking out a wound that happened a week or so before. "Can't even feel the difference." I add.
"If they're sleeping here, some of them are gonna have to double up." Laura says as she looks at me, not believing that I'm fine. I laugh at her words.
"Yeah, that's not gonna settle." I say.
"What about Nat and Y/N/N?" She asks as I walk over to get a new top, her following close behind. "How long has that been going on?" She asks.
"They've been together for a couple of months, I think maybe October." I reply as I slip on a shirt.
"I thought she had a thing with Dr Banner?" She questions.
"He still has a thing for her, it's becoming a bit of a problem." I admit.
"How so?" She asks.
"He threw a basketball in her face and he's been so... I don't know, not Bruce around her." I explain.

Y/N POV:
I watch Nat playing with Lila. They both seem so happy. It's sweet. I decide to talk to Tony about my father and getting that restraining order.
"Hey, you know when we were in the Alps and talking about.. Y'know, my dad and getting a restraining order? Would you still be down to help me get one?" I ask as I enter the kitchen.
"Have you heard from him? Has he tried to contact you since-" Tony starts.
"No.. He was at the hydra place though. He hates me. He- he works for them. He works for hydra. I don't want to risk the chance for him coming near me." I say.
"If he's working with them-" He starts.
"He is." I say.
"Right, but you'll have to see him in court." Tony says.
"Meaning hydra.." I say.
"Yeah. Of course I'll support you. I'll get my best lawyers and the rest of the team would be able to stay in the courtroom with you to make sure nothing lethal would happen-" Tony says.
"No. I don't want them to know." I admit.
"Not even Nat? Or Carol and Wanda?" He asks. I shake my head and look down.
"Okay. I'll get my best bodyguard." Tony says with a sympathetic smile. I go over to him and hug him. He takes a second but he hugs back.
"Thank you." I say into his chest.
"Of course." He says.

I lay down on the couch next to Nat as she and Lila watch cartoons.
"Hey." Nat whispers to me as she takes my hand.
"Hi." I whisper back with a smile.
"Aunt Nat?" Lila asks as she notices me and Nat holding hands.
"What's up little one?" Nat replies.
"Why do you hold Y/N/N's hand?" She asks.
"Because I love her." Nat explains, making me smile.
"Like mommy and daddy?" The little girl asks.
"Yeah, like mommy and daddy." Nat replies with a smile. I smile wider than before, sometimes kids can be brutal about this sort of stuff.

"Okay, who's sharing rooms with who?" Clint asks as he makes his way into the living room.
"How many are there?" Tony asks.
"2 spare rooms, and the living room." Clint says.
"Wanda, Carol, Nat and Y/N in one Thor, Bruce, Steve, Sam, Bucky and I in another?" Tony suggests.
"Oh no, Wanda, we need holy water." Carol says dramatically. Nat throws a pillow at her.
"Hey!" She says defensively.
"She has a point." Steve says.
"There will be nothing going on with my kids in the house." Clint says.
"Exactly." Natasha says. I smile at her as she grasps my hand tighter, rubbing her thumb over the back of my hand.
"Hey! That includes holding hands." Clint says as he picks up the pillow that Nat previously threw at Carol and throws it at me and Nat's hands.
"What? We've been holding hands for the last hour." Nat argues.
"Exactly, you've had long enough." Clint says with an amused smirk.

A/N: I fell down some stairs on Wednesday. That's very random, I know, but I always tell y'all when I hurt myself. It was really sad, some kids from my school saw and it really fucking hurttt.

Hope you enjoyed this chapterr! <3<3

Take care of yourself, you're amazing! <3