Chapter 37

I wake up and go downstairs.
"Morning." I hear Tony say.
"Morning. What time are we going skiing?" I ask.
"11. We have to go back to America when we come back. Jarvis received some information about an active Hydra base. We need to take it down. It should be like the others." He says.
"Damn it." I sigh. "Do the others know?" I ask.
"Nope. I was hoping you could tell Nat. She won't be happy." Tony adds.
"I'll go tell her now." I say with a sad smile which Tony returns.

I run up the stairs to see a now awake Nat.
"You left." She groans as she turns to face me, her head resting on the pillow.
"I needed to stretch my legs. Plus you left me yesterday." I say as I sit back down on the bed. Nat wraps her arms around me and pulls me down so that I'm laying down. "We're going back home later." I say. I didn't know how else to say it.

"What?" She asks, now sitting up, removing her arm from around me.

"More hydra stuff." I say as I grab her arms and place them around me again.
"Damn it. The one week we had off and hydra ruined it." She groans.
"I know, it sucks." I sigh as I place my head on her chest.

After around an hour, we get up and get ready. We go downstairs to see everyone looking pretty upset.
"Tony told you then?" I ask as I grab some cereal and two bowls.
"Yup." Carol says before biting into her toast.
"How did you know?" Wanda asks.
"He told me this morning." I say, pouring cereal into two bowls. Nat hands me the milk and I give her a thankful smile. I pour the milk into the bowls and grab some spoons then give one to Nat and sit down.
"Let's just enjoy the day we have left here." Tony says as he stands up, putting his empty bowl into the sink. Everyone goes upstairs and packs there stuff so it's ready for when we get back.

We get to the place and get our skis.
"No one get hurt please." Tony says before skiing off. Everyone else splits off and goes to different tracks. Wanda, Carol and I do the tracks together then Nat and I are going to meet up later and do some tracks together.

"Race you." Carol says to me and Wanda as she skis off. I follow with Wanda.

"Not fair!" I shout. We get to the bottom and Carol got there first unsurprisingly, though Wanda was nowhere to be seen.
"We should go find her." I say.

We find her covered in snow and trying to get up. Me and Carol laugh at her.
"It's really cold." She says with a slight laugh as we help her up.

We ski through most of the tracks then I find Nat.
"Hurt yet?" She asks as we walk over to each other.

"Nope." I say with a proud smile. She kisses me on the nose then we head over and ski through the tracks.

We grab a coffee from the coffee shop to warm us up after finishing skiing.
"I'm surprised you didn't get injured." Nat laughs as she sips at her coffee.
"So am I." I say with a smile. "I'm glad I met you. None of this crazy stuff would have happened." I say as I look down and play with my fingers.
"I'm glad I met you too котенок." Nat says with a smile.

"Can you start teaching me Russian again? I know that I know most of the language, but I want to be fluent." I say, still not looking up.
"Of course." She says, her iconic smirk tweaking at her lips.

"I love you." I say as I look up.
"I love you more." She says.

"Not possible." I reply.

We get on the plane, it's dark by now and it's a pretty empty flight. I have my head rested on Nat's shoulder and she has her head on top of mine. We're watching a movie, though I'm pretty much just interested in messing around with her hand that's entwined with mine. I fall asleep and wake up to Nat kissing my forehead in an attempt to wake me up."We've landed." She whispers.

We get off and get taxis back to the compound. Everyone gets suited up and we head out on a quinjet to the location. I go through the basement to take down some agents, everyone went on their own so we could clear this place quicker. I hear some people talking in another room so I head into there through the vents. I drop down silently and take out 3 of the 4 agents until I see a familiar face.
"B-Brock?" I stutter.
"Hey Y/N." He says confidently. He takes a step towards me and we fight until I black out. Again. Shit. No. Not again. I can't be without Nat again. Or Wanda, or Carol.

A/N: Thank you for 20k+ reads! :)

I wanna say real quick that I love Bruce but needed someone to make something happen.

I have like 10 tests spread out throughout this and next week so updates may be slow, but I'll try :)

This chapter isn't the best written so maybe I'll rewrite it but idk

Anyway, as always I hope you enjoyed, remember to take care of yourself <3