Chapter 10

Y/N POV:

I wake up in Nat's arms. I had a hangover so I felt like dog crap.
"Morning." I hear Nat's voice call out.
"Good morning." I say, moving closer to her.
"It's 8, if you wanna make it to Russian, we should leave soon." She says.
"Do we have to? I'm comfy here and my head hurts." I say, closing my eyes again.
"We can stay here котенок. What else have you got today?" She asks.
"I have a sports lecture at 2 and a math at 4, but that's it." I reply. Nat's arms wrap around my body tighter than before.
"Okay. Do you want some aspirin for your head?" She asks, kissing the top of my head.
"Not if it means that you have to go." I say. I was still half asleep, and my voice was croaky. I fell asleep for a bit longer in Nat's arms, but when I woke up she was gone. There was a note on the side from Nat.

Gone to get some aspirin and something for lunch, I'll be back by 11:30 ish.
-Nat :)

The smiley face at the end made my face light up, reminding me about the smiley faces I always put at the end of my texts to her. I check my phone and notice that the time was 11, so Nat should be back soon. I see a few texts from Wanda and Carol on our group chat asking me how it went, and if I stayed at Nat's.

Wanda:
Y/N how is it going??

Carol:
Is she not back yet? Do you think she stayed at Natasha's?

Wanda:
I hope so. Text us backkkkk Y/NNNN

Carol:
She's not picking up my calls.

Wanda:
They're probably doing it, or she's super drunk.

Carol:
Knowing Y/N it's both.

Me:
Guys chillllll. I stayed at Nat's. And no Wanda we didn't do it.

Carol:
Took you long enough to respond. We thought you might have been murdered. Or kidnapped.

Wanda:
Soo u were drunk?

Me:
Yeah, and my head is killing me.

Wanda:
Haha. Is Natasha there?

Me:
It's not funny! It hurts. Nat went out to get some stuff.

Carol:
Are you wearing her clothes rn?

Me:
Maybe I am.

Carol:
Getting real comfy in there Y/N... as girlfriends would be.

Me:
I should probably talk to her about that.

Wanda:
Yeah u should. When r u coming back?

Me:
Probably around 1 so I can get ready for my lecture.

Wanda:
Have fun ;)

I put my phone down, and pull the covers over my face. After a few seconds I hear someone enter, but my eyes were closed and I assumed it was Nat.
"Have you got that aspirin yet? You left me alone so it better be worth it." I say half joking. My face was in the pillow and I couldn't see anything. There was silence. I assumed Nat had just left to go get some water, but I couldn't be bothered to move.
"Tasha?" I call out after a minute.
"I'll be there in one second котенок." I hear her call out. She sounded surprised and it felt like someone else was in the room.

Natasha POV:
I had come back to find Clint in my room watching Y/N. I guess he had thought it was me as Y/N was covered in my sheets.
"What the fuck are you doing here?" I mouth to him, being as quiet as possible.
"I came here to take you back, Tony needs to speak to you. Things are going faster than we thought, you only have 2 months." He mouths back. I lead him out to the kitchen.
"I'm gonna go get you some water so you can take this aspirin котенок." I say.
"Okay.. hurry up, my head hurts so much." She says.

I get to the kitchen and grab out a glass and fill it with water for Y/N.
"Who the hell is that? And why did you call her that." Clint asks me.
"Her name is Y/N.. and it's just some nickname I have for her.
"Why is she here? In your bed?" He asks.
"She got drunk last night and stayed here, that's all." I say. I grab out 2 pills for Y/N and grab the glass. "Wait here." I say, taking through the stuff for Y/N.
"Take this детка." I say. She was now sitting up in my bed.
"Thank you." She says, grabbing the aspirin and taking them.
"How are you feeling?" I ask, sitting on the edge of my bed facing her.
"Like shit." She says with a slight smile. I smile back at her, then kiss her forehead.
"Why don't you take a shower, then we can watch a movie or something." I say.
"Okay... as long as you cuddle with me." She says, making eye contact with me.
"Of course котенок." I say, getting up and getting her something to change into. I grab one of my hoodies, an oversized graphic tee and some blue washed out jeans like I've seen her wear before. I grab a towel and show her the shower in the en suite. I give her a final kiss on her nose and leave to talk to Clint again.

"Look, I'll swing by later, around 2. I'm busy until then." I say.
"That girl, is she... your girlfriend?" Clint asks.
"Not exactly.." I respond. I make him and I a coffee each and sit with him in my living room so we could talk. "We can talk for 10 minutes, then you have to go." I say.
"Okay.. What do you mean by not exactly? Does THE Natasha Romanoff have a crush on someone?" Clint taunts.
"Shut it, Barton. Did you come here for something useful or what?" I ask.
"Wait... what did you say her name was again?" Clint asks.
"Y/N." I reply.
"Y/N what?" He asks.
"Y/N.. Y/L/N. Why?" I ask curiously.
"Like Alec Y/L/N??" He exclaims.
"Not so loud! And yes, like Alec Y/L/N. But she's not like him. She's kind, she wouldn't hurt a fly. She does things with such care, nothing like a criminal." I defend her. She was nothing like the criminal that her brother was.
"How do you know that? You've known this girl for like 2 weeks at most." He says.
"Because, even if I have only known her for 2 weeks, I've gotten to know her in that time. I speak to her all the time, it's like I've known her for much longer." I say.
"I hope you're right on that. But what are you gonna do when you head back to the compound? When you're officially announced as an avenger to the public. When you have to tell her the truth?" Clint asks. Good question.
"I want to talk to her about it. Some time soon. I also want to ask Tony about her maybe joining the avengers. Or staying at the compound at least. She's special Clint." I say.
"No offence Nat, but is she that special? Special enough to join the avengers?" He asks me.
"I.. I don't know. But she's special to me and I don't want to have to be without her any time soon." I say.
"Okay. I believe you. I should get going now, but I'll call you tonight." He says getting up. He puts the now empty mug on the side and leaves.