Chapter 64

"I think we should do it. Stay here but move into another floor. As long as Bruce doesn't stay." I say to Nat as we go to the training room. I'm not gonna train but I'm gonna watch her.
"You think so?" she asks.
"Are you against it?" I ask.
"No, no. Just would it be enough privacy? I love the team and all but privacy is important to me. It was different when we only had a room but if it's our own place then I don't want someone to just walk in." she explains.
"I understand. We could get keys that the others don't have?" I suggest.
"Mhm.." She pulls me into her slightly and kisses me on the forehead. "We should do it, I'm sure it'll be fine. If not then we'll just get another place." She compromises.
"Okay, I love you." I say before kissing her cheek.
"I love you more." She says, kissing me then setting her stuff down and going to workout.

I try to read but Nat looks amazing whilst working out.
"You're staring." she says as she punches a punching bag, not looking over.
"You're hot." I say which earns a smirk from her.
"You see me everyday, take in my hotness when I'm not all sweaty." she says.
"I can make you sweat in other ways and burn hella calories." I say with a smirk as I hold eye contact after she looks away.
"You're really pushing me, I'm tempted to say yes." she replies.
"Good." I say, looking down at my book. I feel Nat sit next to me on the bench and I look up to her.
"Don't get too excited, I'm just getting water." She says as she grabs the bottle from her bag.
"I can make you wet and hydrated." I say.
"You're all dirty talk today." She says with a little chuckle.
"You can clean me." I say. She laughs a little again before kissing me. I place my hands at the back of the neck, pulling her in for a more passionate kiss.
"Woah! Keep that in your bedroom." Clint says as he walks in, causing us to pulls away.
"Screw you." I say to him, he flashes a sweet but sarcastic smile in return.
"You love me." He says.
"Sure I do." I say.
"Tony wants everyone in a meeting in 10 but wants to talk to you two first." He informs before walking back out.
"Ugh. Count on Tony to ruin my action." I groan which receives a laugh and a shake of a head from Nat.
"Okay, I have 8 minutes to convince you to live in the tower on your own floor." Tony says as we walk into the meeting room. He has a clicker in hand and a powerpoint ready.
"We've decided it's a good idea and we'll go with it... for now." Nat says.
"You couldn't have told me 3 hours ago before I made this powerpoint?" He asks, pissed off. I chuckle a little.
"What's the meeting about?" I ask.
"Well, hoping that you'd say yes, I have to talk to the rest of the team about it and get them all somewhere to stay whilst we get another floor." He explains.
"Woah- I thought you were just gonna convert one of the floors." I say, thinking I was making such a big deal.
"All the floors are in use for important stuff." He explains. "Anyway, you guys don't need to be in the meeting." He says.
"Thank you so much Tony!" I exclaim as I hug him which he reciprocates.

A/N: Very short post but I'm super tired

Hope you enjoyed this chapter, thank you for reading<3

Take care of yourself hun <3 have something to eat and drink<3:):)