Chapter 17

Y/N POV:
Nat gets out of the shower still in a towel, her hair dripping.
"Were you there the whole time?" She asks, coming over to her bed.
"Yeah, why?" I ask. She kneels on the bed facing me. I was leaned up against the headboard.
"You should have joined me." Nat says, kissing me.
"I'm regretting not." I say into the kiss. I deepen the kiss, then she pulls away.
"Not now котенок." She says. She gets up off the bed and over to her dresser and pulls some clothes out.
"You're really gonna do that to me?" I groan.
"Yeah. I am." She laughs. "Come on, we should get ready to go get all your stuff." Nat says, chucking me some of her clothes.
"Orrrrr we could stay here, and I'll wear your clothes." I say, half joking.
"Not gonna happen baby." She says, dropping the towel and starting to get dressed. I sigh dramatically and start putting on some of her clothes.

We go out to the main room and get Carol and Wanda then get into Nat's car. She was in the driver's seat, I was in the passenger and Carol and Wanda in the back.

We get to my dorm and start to pack everything up. I lay down on my bed, too tired to continue. Carol and Wanda were clearing out the bathroom so it was only me and Nat.
"The quicker we get this done, we can get back to the compound котенок." Nat says.
"Are the walls soundproof there?" I ask, breaking eye contact from Nat.
"Nope... but you were pretty good at keeping quiet last time котенок." Nat says, putting down the box of things she was holding and sitting down at the end of the bed.
"I don't want to be quiet." I sigh, sitting up and kissing her.
"It's that or nothing baby." Nat says with a smile. I grunt and lay back down.

We finish after a few hours and head back to the avengers compound.

(You know the drill ;))
Natasha POV:
"I think that everyone is pretty busy.. Maybe we should be too." say, winking at her. She drops the box she was holding and heads over to me. I put down the box before taking her in my arms, kissing her passionately.

Y/N POV:
Nat pushes me on the bed gently. She goes over to the door and closes and locks it. She comes back over to me and straddles me. She leans down and kisses me. I put my arms around her neck, pulling her in more. After a couple of seconds, Nat pulls away and takes off the hoodie of hers that I was wearing. She then takes off my shirt, followed by her own. She kisses my neck, her hands making their way to the back of my bra, unhooking it as she softly kissed lower and lower. As she sucks on my collar bone, making sure to leave a mark, she slides my joggers off. She then look up at me.
"You sure baby?" She asks. I just nod. "Words котенок." She says.
"Yes Tasha." I say, needing her more every second.

Just as Nat was about to start, there was a loud banging on the door.
"Y/N I know you're in there, it's Wanda, please hurry." I hear Carol. I throw my head back in frustration, I hadn't been with Nat for a month, and just as we were about to, we get interrupted.
"I'll be there in a second Carol." I sigh. I close my eyes and lay there for a second. I feel Nat make her way up next to me on the bed. I open my eyes and turn to Nat, kissing her gently, then getting up and sliding on Nat's hoodie and joggers, knowing we'd probably continue when I got back.

I get into Carol and Wanda's room to see her on the floor, hugging her knees up to her chest. Her red magic was surrounding her.
"Wanda? What's up? Are you okay?" I ask, getting closer to her, but not too close.

"Pietro. H-He's dead." Wanda sighs.
"Who's Pietro?" Carol asks.
"My brother. I saw him at hydra. I promised I would help him. When I banged my head I forgot I saw him." Wanda says as she lets a tear fall.
"A-are you sure?" I ask.
"I saw him.. Dead on the floor." She responds.
"Wanda I'm so sorry." I say. The red magic had started to fade from around her. I sit next to her, pulling her into a tight hug. Carol does the same.
"Let's have a movie night, the 3 of us." Carol suggests.
"That would be nice." Wanda says, wiping her tears.
"I'll go grab snacks from the store, any special requests?" I ask.

After getting a long list of what everyone wanted, adding what I wanted to the list, I quickly head up to my room and see Nat still on the bed, chilling on her phone. She hadn't moved from the position she had been in when I left her.

"Hello beautiful girlfriend." I say as I make my way over to her.
"Hey.." She says hesitantly as if she knew something was up. "Everything sorted with Wanda?" She asks.
"Not exactly." I say. She had sat up by now and I straddle her.
"Then what's up?" She asks.
"Carol, Wanda and I are having a movie night and I need you to run me down to the store so I can get some snacks." I say, smiling at her. She attaches her hands to my hips so I don't fall off of her.
"Okayy." She groans.
"I love you." I say, kissing her with a smile.
"I hate you." She says jokingly.
"No you don't." I say.
"No I don't." She says.

We get to the store and I drag Nat inside with me, which she wasn't against as she didn't want me to be alone, especially as it was starting to get dark. I was looking at all the snacks, not sure of what to get for myself. Nat wraps her hands around my waist from behind and rests her head on my shoulder.
"Come on котенок. The sooner you choose, the sooner you watch the movie and come back to me." She says.
"You just want me in bed with you." I say jokingly.
"Can you blame me?" She laughs. I pick out some stuff and we head out, hand in hand.

We get back and I kiss Nat goodbye and head to Wanda and Carol's room.
"I got the shit." I say as I sit down, seeing that Wanda and Carol had picked out a movie for us to watch. I chuck the back of snacks at them and sit down on the bed. Wanda and Carol had picked out a horror movie.

Wanda had somehow managed to fall asleep during the movie, but I was super scared. Carol shuts her laptop, and I put a blanket over Wanda after getting up from the bed.
"I'm gonna go to bed, I'll talk to you tomorrow." I say, smiling at Carol.
"Night, don't have too much fun." She says winking at me.
"Shut up." I say jokingly. I walk out of the room and head to mine and Nat's.

;)
"Finally." Nat says with a smile as I walk in the room.
"You miss me?" I ask her, making my way over to Nat.
"Of course I did." She says. I straddle her and pull her into a kiss. Nat slides her hands down to my ass, squeezing it gently. I grind on her slowly as I deepen the kiss. Nat starts to take off my hoodie, breaking the kiss for a moment. My bra was still off from earlier. She starts sucking down my neck, getting lower.
"You need to stop leaving marks on me." I breathe out.
"It lets everyone know that you're mine котенок." She says, smiling against my skin. She then flips me over so that she is on top of me. She then gets to my weak spot, sucking on it harder than she's done before, clearly wanting to leave a mark. She takes off her shirt and discards it somewhere, then takes off my joggers. Nat takes a second to look me up and down.
"You can look at me later, but right now I need you to fuck me." I say bluntly with a smile.
"Desperate huh?" She jokes, smirking a little.
"I've been without you for almost a month, of course I'm desperate." I state, pulling her into me for a kiss. Without breaking the kiss, I slide off her joggers and flip her over so that I'm straddling her. I start to slowly grind on her, getting faster. She slides her left leg over my right one and starts going faster. I moan out, trying to be quiet as I released over her, Nat doing the same. We slow down and I try to catch my breath. I move up to Nat and lay next to her. I wanted to do more, but I was pretty tired, and there was always tomorrow.
"Are you tired котенок?" She asks, putting her arm around me as I rest my head in the crook of her neck. I groan out a 'mhm'. She pulls the sheets over us, covering us both up.
"Thank you." I say, falling asleep in her grasp.