Week 11 Part 3 (Tuesday)

We have to go into the studio today to clean up our dances. Even though I don't necessarily have to wear ALDC merch, it's pretty comfy. I pick out the big yellow hoodie outfit with black leggings. I know I should be wearing something less heavy, since we're going to be running and reblocking Thoughts and Prayers, Body and Soul, and King of Queens, since Savannah isn't in King of Queens or Thoughts and Prayers, and Elliana isn't in Body and Soul.

     We also all get to do some solos during the meet and greets. I'm kind of excited to get my straitjacket back on. It's my lucky costume.

     I put my hair in a low ponytail today, adding a braid coming in from the side for a little pizzazz. It will distract everybody from my body, hopefully. The hoodie is the only thing covering your fat body, Lilliana. All your fans are going to see your fat body in Europe and then you'll have no fans.

     My skin is getting dry and paler than ever before. Half of the cuts are hidden amongst the paleness, and I have to tone down my foundation with some white so that my face doesn't look like a shelled peanut. I hope it isn't too noticeable. I skip out to the main room, swallowing my pills, and I am greeted by Mom rushing around for her purse,

     "Ms. Ashley is taking you and me with Pressley to dance. Grab an Ensure and get out the door," Mom orders me.

     I don't say anything back. I just get on my sneakers, grab chocolate Ensure, and snatch my dance bag and phone from my bedroom before rushing out to the lobby. Mom quickly follows behind, purse in hand.

     Of course, I "chug" the Ensure right in front of her, creating the illusion that I had breakfast today. Of course, Mom falls for my magic trick. Every. Single. Time. Pressley is already there, and I can see her roll her eyes when I throw away the Ensure.

     "Pressley, what solo did you get?" I ask Pressley once we get in the car, attempting to create some conversation.

     "I got my Possessed solo. Which one did you get?" Pressley asks me back.

     "The straitjacket one," I reply, smiling widely.

     I stay on my phone the entire car ride. The moms are gushing about the fact they're going to London and Blackpool and Wales. While very excited to go to London, am I the only one that's at least a little bit upset that I'm not going to see my family for two months?

     When we get into the studio, I can hear Ms. Gianna and Ms. Abby deciding what to do first. It feels weird without Elliana here and Sarah in the studio with all the drama that went on last week. My train of thought is cut off by Ms. Gianna entering the dancer's den.

     "Ok, you guys will have half an hour to clean up and get these dances down again. I want to start with America's Sweetheart and The Last Unicorn, so Sarah and Hannah. All of you guys, if you guys decide to be lunatics, please do so outside or in Studio C so that you don't distract us," Ms. Gianna announces, and Sarah and Hannah get up to go practice their solos.

     After a couple of seconds in awkward silence, Brady breaks it by asking, "So, what do we do because we have no school?"

     "I think Ms. Abby has some board games somewhere in Studio C. We could switch out people when they come back," I suggest, and everybody glances at each other and nods.

     Pressley jumps onto Brady's back playfully and I jump onto Gia's. I'm surprised she can hold my weight. I didn't think I was that light. I quickly dismiss that thought when Gia puts me down and we start searching.

     There's a small cabinet in the corner where Ms. Gianna uses her computer to take notes and play music. I open up the small container under it, and there are a couple of board games. Bingo. I find Heads Up crammed in the back. I pull it out and we all start to play.