Week 11 Part 5 (Thursday)

The alarm goes off for five-thirty, Cardiff time. Only approximately five torturous hours of sleep. Sarah and I shoot up for bed, look at each other, and squeal. I'm excited to meet my fans and everybody.

     All of our solos and Thoughts and Prayers are going to be performed. You're going to fail in the lead in front of all your fans, Lilliana. Nobody is going to be your fan after this. I check my wrists for any seeping blood stains from my wrists. None.

     "I'm so excited!" Sarah exclaims as she quickly claims the bathroom to change first.

     I pull the hoodie over my face and take my meds, including a Venlafaxine. There is just enough to last our entire trip to the UK. I'm glad because I'll probably be taking one every day. Maybe this one will help. Maybe today it will help.

     "Guess what Mom told me?" Sarah asks me, her outfit on.

     "What?" I ask her, collecting my outfit from the dresser as sits on the desk and begins to do her hair in a braid.

     "There's this guy named Mackenzie Sol, and he's going to be with us for the entire time. I think he did some stuff with Kendall," Sarah reveals.

     I haven't heard of him before. I guess I'll get to know him today. I smile and go to the bathroom to change. Today's theme is galaxy day. I put on a mauve marled drop-sleeve top from Forever 21 under my galaxy shortalls from Hot Topic, bringing in the galaxy theme. I put on these black and purple Nike Mid Blazer '77s from Foot Locker, and pair it all with some panda stud earrings and this retro silver charm bracelet from Claire's.

     I know I'll have to change into some ALDC merch later in the day for the night meet-and-greet we're hosting. But, we're going to see Cardiff Castle first. I can't wait to show off my outfit, even if I'm wearing shorts. I kind of look... good in this. You never look good, Lilliana. This is no exception.

     I walk out and Sarah is now doing her makeup, making it look like the cosmos. Her hair is in a French braid, and her galaxy top and black leggings suit her well. I look up a YouTube tutorial, and Sarah has to aid me in it, but eventually, two space buns appear on my head.

     I then grab my makeup kit and do a galaxy smoky eye, starting with hot magenta in the inner corner, blending into purple, and finally, light blue. I add some glitter to my lid and inner corner, and then add white dots for stars.

     Suddenly, we hear a knock on the door. Sarah and I are both too short to see through the peephole, so Sarah lifts me on her shoulders. It's Mom and Ms. Michelle. I quickly jump off of her shoulders and open the door.

      "We were watching you guys through the peephole, and we were thinking, 'Oh my gosh, what are they doing?'" Mom exclaims and we laugh.

     "You guys look like the galaxy. I like your guys' makeup. Okay, so anyway, you guys need to get your things, put these phone cases on, and we need to go to the airport again and get on the bus, where you guys are going to meet Mackenzie. We're going to go to Cardiff Castle, take some pictures, and then go to the venue. We're going to stop for lunch in between Cardiff Castle and the meet and greet. Pack up, since we're going to Newcastle tomorrow. So come on, let's go," Ms. Michelle tells us and I pause for a moment to process information before going quickly to place my sweatshirt and sweatpants in my suitcase, zip it up, and then go under Mom's arm and walk with her to the lobby.

     Once we meet up in the lobby, Pressley reveals, "Guess what? Gia and Hannah had to stay the entire night at the airport. Isn't the crazy?"

     Can you even do that? Crazy. I get a little dizzy from not having eaten in a day and a half, so I sit down in one of the lobby chairs. Brady sits down next to me while the rest of the moms and the girls are chatting.