Chapter 37: Dance Battle of Death

POV: Rowan Collins

~~~

My mood has been unpleasant, to say the least.

After last night I all but had Mal thrown into the car and hauled home. having him escorted by Jack, Mira, and Luke. I decided to let Maya drive her own car back but sent Justin with her.

The boy turns sixteen and he thinks he's indestructible. I'm going to have to have him wrapped in bubble wrap, that or chip him.

When I get like this it's never good for anyone, and being stuck with Cameron has not helped. Even on my best of days, I want to strangle him and today was not one of those.

"Does this tie make my neck look fat? Or should I were the blue one so it matches my eyes, but the lavender one would match your dress, but lavender isn't really my color. What do you think wifey?" He was in front of the mirror with more ties than I could count in all different colors laid out on the chair next to him.

"Why don't you just go with whichever one will look the best when I hang you by it," I muttered from my spot on the couch behind him but apparently he had heard me.

"tsk, tsk. Someones in a sour mood aren't they?" He grinned and turned back to his ties cycling through them once again looking back to me every once in a while to check them against the color of my dress.

After our early departure from the club last night Daisy suggested that we have lunch together with them. The restaurant was on the fancier side so I chose a lavender silk dress that fell about mid-thigh. Cameron was in a regular black suit but was spending forever on choosing a stupid tie.

"It's a tie Cameron, it doesn't matter just pick one and let's go. Because the next thing I'm gonna make you do is pick what color flowers you want at your funeral." It was my turn to grin at him and he gave a lazy eye roll.

He looked back at the ties and picked up the teal one, fastening it around his neck while I smothered the thoughts of choking him with it.

"Red poppy's" he casually said as he handed me my white lace throw over

"What?"

"You asked what color flowers I want at my funeral, red poppy's." Smirking he pulled the door open for me.

I rolled my eyes, "I'll be sure to remember that."

~~~

I'm going to murder someone.

If Cameron doesn't shut the hell up soon I don't care who we're with, ill pull out my gun and shoot him right here. For some reason, he's decided today was the day to test my patients.

Every other word out of his mouth was some jab at me or comment that he knew would annoy me. Daisy and Jefferson seemed to find the whole thing amazingly amusing. The restaurant was filled with the sound of their laughter while I tried my best to keep the fake smile on my face and giggled once in a while.