Chapter 19: "Is this the part where you yell?"

POV: Rowen Collins

~~~

Waking the next morning I was hit with an unusably strong smell, like a forest right after it rained.

Rolling onto my side I see Asia still passed out on the other side of my bed, one foot under her blanket, one sticking out and hanging off the bed, her head is on the pillow with her mouth wide open. Little snores could be heard and she was drooling.

Looking over at the clock I see that it's only seven o'clock. I'm already fully awake so there's no point in me trying to fall back asleep so I just pull my blanket off of me and sit on the edge of the bed. Looking around for my phone, which most likely ended up on the floor during the night, I'm surprised to see that it's plugged in and sitting on my nightstand.

"I could have sworn that I had it the bed with me when I fell asleep" I mumbled to myself, but I chose to ignore it and walked to my bathroom with as little noise as possible so I didn't wake Asia, though that was unlikely. She once slept through one of Cameron and I's screaming matches, and that's saying something.

After doing my business I stood in front of the counters with the giant floor-length mirrors behind them and looked at myself. The bags under my eyes are dark and I'm really starting to feel my hangover coming on.

Garbing the bottle of aspirin on the counter I take two and down them with water. Deciding I don't feel like showering right now I grab my dry shampoo and spray my hair with it before putting a brush through it and tying my hair up in a messy bun.

Walking back into my room Asia is still asleep, and I know she won't be up until at least noon so I just leave her be. Walking over to my dresser I grab a pair of grey joggers, a black tank top, and some underwear before changing out of my Pikachu onesie, I also put on a pair of black ankle socks before making my way downstairs to see the damage done to the house after last night.

When I get to the living room I'm surprised with how clean it is, what doesn't surprise me is the boys passed out on the floor in multiple hilarious positions. Lincoln is curled up in the middle of the room and is clutching Jack's leg for dear life.

Jack, with his leg trapped in Linc's arms, Is spared out the most he can be with a visible puddle of drool on the floor near his mouth. Alejandro is sprawled out on the couch similar to the way Asia was on my bed except one of his legs was hanging off along with one of his arms which is unfortunately in a puddle of what I hope is beer.

Luke is on the loveseat with his head hanging over the armrest, and I can see lipstick marks on his neck that ill be sure to ask him about later. And lastly, Jacob is curled up on one of the chairs with a blanket thrown over him, and on further inspection, I can see that someone has written: "Scar is the better twin" with a sharpie on his forehead.

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure that it was Scarlet that wrote that but I could be wrong." hearing the voice come from behind me I turn to see Cameron standing in the archway to the kitchen holding a garbage bag.