Chapter 13: Birthday Madness (Part 2)

POV: Luke Williams

~~~

"I'm going to kill him." I thought as I sprinted down the stairs heading straight for the ballroom where all of the preparations for Mal's party were happening.

Running into the big open room I spotted most of the boys standing in a group by one of the tables. By the time I reached them I was breathing heavily trying to catch my breath from running through the house.

"What's going on?" Lee handed me a bottle of water wondering why I looked like I was about to pass out.

"W-we ha-ave a p-problem." Still trying to catch my breath the words became broken up by my attempt to get enough oxygen.

"What?" they all question, not completely understanding what I was saying. Taking a deep breath then chugging the water I tried again, "We have a problem."

They all froze. Today of all days was not the time to have a problem, it's Mals birthday and his party is in less than seven hours and a major problem has come to my attention, and the cause of the problem you may ask...

Cameron Reed

"Oh no, what happened?" Lee asked snapping out of his panic.

"All the decorations for the party were sent to Justin's house, all the way on the other side of town." As the words left my house I quickly looked around making sure Ro hadn't woken up and came down.

"How is this possible, Me and Justin... Did he change the address when I wasn't looking!" Jack yelled, pulling out his phone no doubt to call Justin, but before he could I grabbed the phone out of his hand.

"No, Justin's the one that called me to tell me that the decorations had been shipped to his house." Just as I was going to continue explaining I was cut off again.

"But how?" Matty said looking at me. It was only eight-thirty and he was definitely not fully awake yet.

"If you'd stop interrupting me I would tell you!" I snapped but taking a breath I apologized. "Sorry, I'm just frustrated."

"Do you remember when Rowan tricked Justin and Danny into coming to help and then Cameron showed up with them?" I asked, they all shook their heads in acknowledgment so I continued.

"Well he was really only here to annoy Ro which he did for the most part but I guess at some point he found a way to get the shipment number and called them to change the delivery address." I said repeating the theory Justin had come up with.

"If Ro finds out, she'll flip. How long will it take him to get them here?" Jack said texting away on his phone, probably texting Mira about what happened.

"He has someone on the way now but they won't be here for at least an hour and a half. And we have a max Thirty-minute until Rowan wakes up." I said acknowledging the ticking time bomb upstairs that will explode if she wakes up and finds out that Camron messed with the party.