Chapter 7: The Heir Ball (Part 2)

POV: Rowan Collins

POV: Rowan Collins

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

~~~

"Thank you all for attending tonight's events." Mason said as he stood in the middle of the small stage.

"Not like they really had a choice." I thought as I sat on one of the four fancy white and gold chairs. We were all sat in a diagonal, Justin was the closest to where Mason was standing, then it was Cameron, then Me, and on my right was Lincoln.

Everyone that was here had to be. We were being named the leaders of our gangs and not being there to witness the ceremony was seen as a sign of disrespect.

"Today we witness the new leaders of Eaglesview coming of age." He continued as he looked out over the crowd. We were on his right and the rest of our fathers were sat in chairs on his left.

"With new leaders marks the end of an era. I along with Derrick, Martin, and Jason have been leading our territories for a long time but the time for our children to take our places and improve what we have left for them." He said motioning to his left, all of the men had prod smiles as he began to talk about the improvements they had brought to Eaglesview.

"When will this end?" I whispered to Cameron on my left.

"We only just started Ro, it's probably going to be a while. and we all know how much my father likes to hear himself talk." He whispered back as we both glazed over to where his dad was still talking about his "Good old days".

With a huge smile on his face, he nudged me and nodded over to his father, "Look at me. I'm Mason Reed and I think I'm the most important person in the room. Oh, do you remember when I put that big pond in the park. That was one of the most important things I've ever done." As he mocked his father I brought a hand to my mouth to quiet my giggles as he made faces at his father's back.

"Now as we begin our ceremony id like my son, Cameron Reed to come over here." He said and turned his head towards us. I put my head down and tried to stop my laughing.

Giving me another smile he stood and walked over to his father.

As they began Mason started talking again and gave Cameron words of advice and tips on how to run the Westside. He went on and on about finding the right wife, someone that would be able to keep him in check and down to earth.

"Ironic that he tells his son that when he's constantly going off the handles." I thought as their lawyer came up and Mason signed the legal part of the company to Cameron.

All of our businesses are run through legal companies or other businesses. The west runs through drug companies in Mexico that is run by someone close to the Reed family.

After the paperwork is filled out Mason, in front of the whole room pledges his loyalty to the new boss of the Westside of Eaglesview. Everyone bows their heads and the room is silent for a moment

The Queen's Gameजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें