Chapter 28: The Girl With Blonde Hair

POV: Cameron Reed

~~~

Apparently, in November it can get really cold in new york.

You'd think after eighteen years living here I'd know that, but no. Because it's currently eight o'clock in the morning and I'm hiding out on a rooftop with Lincoln in a black short sleeve shirt and black ripped jeans and no jacket.

Why am I hiding out on a rooftop you ask? It's totally not because we're stalking my sister and Rowan.

Definitely not.

Okay, maybe we are but we have a good reason. after the two of them left yesterday afternoon they hadn't answered any messages, at all.

After I sent Asia about fifty texts she responded with a simple, "Where fine. be home soon."

I knew they were hiding something, after Ro's argument with her father the both of them seemed, I don't know, off. So Linc and I decided to go to the airport to watch and wait for the plane to come in.

Which is how we got to now with me on a rooftop and freezing, while Linc was nice and warm in his jacket, which he refused to give me.

The girl's plane was about to touch down any minute so here we are waiting with only one pair of binoculars between the two of us. Yeah, we definitely prepared well for this.

Looking up to the sky again I saw what looked like Rowan's black jet, I grabbed the binoculars from Linc and used them to get a better look.

"Yeah, that's definitely Rowans, Get ready, if she sees us here she will not be happy" I handed the binoculars back to Linc so he could have a look and I shuffled myself back more so someone wouldn't be able to see us behind the edge of the roof.

The Jet set down and multiple employees and maintenance people appeared to start looking at the plane and unloading the luggage.

We waited and looked for the girls when the stairs were lowered, I had the binoculars so I was keeping them aimed in that direction while Linc looked on with his own eyes.

I saw Asia descend the stairs and then Rowan but I was very surprised to see another person come down the stairs after her, all I could tell was that it was a girl with blond hair. We were too far away for me to be able to tell anything else.

"Who the hell is that with them?" I'm not sure if he was talking to himself or to me but he grabbed the binoculars out of my hand and used them to get a better look.

"All I could make out was her hair color, but why is she with Rowan and Asia?" Apparently, my question fell on deaf ears because he just ignored me.

He continued looking at the girl for a few seconds and then he suddenly started looking around more frantically.

"What are you looking for?" He continued searching and then he lowered the binoculars and handed them to me

"You said Asia came off the plane, right?"