(Revised) Chapter 1 - Aftermath and Restart

(Rimuru's POV)

I'm sitting on a chair inside of my office while in front of me are mountains of paperwork, I am concentrating and signing the paperwork properly without complains until I heard two soft knocks on the door.

"Come in" (Rimuru)

The door opened, revealing a beautiful and cute Oni, she looks like a 16 year old girl, have two white horns on her forehead, and wearing a white kimono. She also brought tea and a piece of cake for me. Her name is Shuna.

"Good afternoon Rimuru-sama, I can see you're working hard" (Shuna) said while putting the tea and cake on the table.

"Good afternoon Shuna, I suppose you can say it like that" (Rimuru) said while holding the tea by the handle and took a sip gracefully.

"(Giggle)" (Shuna)

"What's wrong?" (Rimuru)

"It's nothing Rimuru-sama, it's just, you have change a lot, you now give off a womanly elegance aspect wherever you go and whatever you do, and you always used to complain about having too many paperworks back then" (Shuna)

"(Chuckle) Is that so?" (Rimuru) said and Shuna nodded while having a smile with her hand slightly covering her mouth.

"Well, it has already been centuries since the 'Tenma War' and I was a little immature back then" (Rimuru) said and Shuna giggled a bit.

"As for why I am acting like this... It's because that happened" (Rimuru) said as she starts reminiscing what happened after the war.

...

...

(Flashback)

After the defeat of Yuuki or you can also say Velda, everyone has been very thankful to the Demon Lord Rimuru Tempest, if she wasn't there, the whole world would have most likely been turned into dust.

Rimuru and the others went back to Tempest, when they got there, there's a lot of people both humans and monsters waiting for them, wanting to congratulate Rimuru and her subordinates for their victory and also express their gratitude.

People that rarely see Rimuru and others that never saw her adult form before, blushed a lot, seeing a living Being that surpassed even the beauty of a Goddess.

Because of that very reason, people spread some rumors that wounded Rimuru Tempest's man soul.

"The Goddess Rimuru Tempest has saved the World from from the Brink of Destruction"

When Rimuru heard about this, she tried her very best to announce to the people that she's a man but none of her efforts prevailed.

Now, Demon Lord Guy Crimson called for a Walpurgis meeting for something 'important' and also to mock Rimuru. All the Demon Lords arrived at the Walpurgis's venue with the help of Rain and Misery, their Country has already been restored from the damages of the war, and the peace has also made them bored, they didn't disliked the peace but they are bored since they have never fought someone of their caliber again.

...

'I wonder why Guy hosted a Walpurgis' (Rimuru)

"Now, I'm sure all of you are wondering why I held a Walpurgis" (Guy) said and the Demon Lords nodded.

"Since Dagruel died, there are only seven of us remaining, everyone should know what that means right?" (Guy)

After that, there was silence for a few seconds and someone broke it followed by the others.

"That's pretty bad we have to come up with a new name" (Leon)

"I agree" (Luminous)

"(Yawn) hahhhhh, You guys do that, wake me up when you come up with something good" (Dino) said and rested his head on the table, taking a nap.