Chapter 29 - Troublesome Guests

(Rimuru's POV)

We arrived at our city, but I held Milim's hand so she wouldn't run off again like in the original timeline, and my right hand is holding Ciel's left hand.

"Don't cause any trouble, okay?" (Rimuru)

"Okay" (Milim)

We were walking around the streets of our city until we encountered Gabiru and his men.

"Perfect timing Rimuru-sama Ciel-sama, it's about the---" (Gabiru) said while holding a bottle of potion but was cut off by Milim.

"Ohhh, aren't those 'Dragonewts'? How rare!" (Milim) said while looking at Gabiru and his men. Her right hand is still being held by Rimuru.

"My name is Gabiru... Is this your first time here, little one?" (Gabiru) said and was about to pat Milim's head.

"Little one? Could you be referring to me?" (Milim) said with a murderous gaze.

"Eh?" (Gabiru)

I was about to stop her but she already punched Gabiru with her unoccupied hand and Gabiru flew a few meters destroying a trail of streets at the process. Of course I could have stop her if I really wanted to.

"Listen up, I'll forgive you with only this much because of my promise with Rimuru and Ciel" (Milim)

"There will no next time so watched out for yourself" (Milim) said with her thumbs up. Then she suddenly felt fear and nervous when she saw the terrifying smile of Rimuru.

"Milim-chan~, I thought I told you to not cause any trouble" (Rimuru) said with an terrifying smile, while Ciel beside her just signed at Milim.

"H-he called me little, it was his fault" (Milim) said while sweating and pointing at Gabiru.

"That's not a good reason for you to punch someone" (Rimuru)

I kept my smile while looking at the sweating Milim and signed.

"(Sign) I'll forgive you just this once, but I don't want you to do something like that without my permission, okay?" (Rimuru)

"Phew, Okay" (Milim)

"Now, why don't we introduce you to everyone" (Rimuru)

After that I healed Gabiru with a potion and told him that the 'little one' is 'Demon Lord' Milim, of course he got shocked. Me, Ciel, and Milim then went to the stage in the plaza for introducing Milim.

"Looks like everyone is here" (Ciel) said when all of their are now in the plaza and Rimuru nodded.

Then the three of us went in front of the stage where everyone's attention on us. I then held a microphone made by Kaijin and the others.

"Hello everyone, from today on, a new companion will be staying with us. She's an important guest so treat her respectfully. Please introduce yourself" (Rimuru) said and handed the microphone to Milim.

"Could that person be..."

"No way..."

Some people said something like that.

"My name is Milim Nava, I'll be living here from now on. Nice to meet you!" (Milim)

(Sign) There she goes again saying whatever in her mind, but it's not that I hate her living here.

"That's right I'm Rimuru's and Ciel's friend. You can rely on me if something comes up" (Milim)

"Rather than just friends, the three of us are besties" (Milim)