Chapter 4 - Goblins and Direwolves

(Third Person's POV)

"Rimuru why do you have an 'Dragon Factor'?" (Veldora)

"Isn't the answer quite obvious" (Ciel) said while glaring at Veldora.

Veldora got scared and hid his face behind the manga that he's holding.

"(Giggle) Now now, the answer for your question Veldora is that I'm also a 'True Dragon', so you can consider me as your sister" (Rimuru) said while smilling.

"I see, then from now on can I call you sister?" (Veldora)

Veldora find Rimuru quite strict and a little scary, but he admire her strength and was happy that she doesn't physically hurt him just to make him obey her. He can now have a sister that doesn't torture him, and even Rimuru is quite strict, he noticed that she deeply care for him even they just met a while ago.

This made Veldora happy and respect Rimuru.

"Yes, you can call me sister" (Rimuru) said and smiled warmly at Veldora.

'She will kill me with that smile one day' (Veldora)

"Thanks sis" (Veldora) said while averting his gaze from Rimuru.

"You're welcome brother" (Rimuru)

After that they continued walking toward the exit.

...

...

They are now in front of the rusty and old gate. Rimuru holds Veldora's hand, Ciel and Rimuru are already holding hands, Rimuru used {Void God Azathoth} to teleport the three of them just on the other side of the gate so no one will know that someone exited the cave.

"Hey sis why didn't you teleported us outside from the very start?" (Vedora) said in a polite manner.

"Well a little walk doesn't hurt" (Rimuru)

"I-I guess so" (Veldora)

...

They are now outside the cave. It actually took few days to come out of the cave. Veldora stopped reading manga.

"Kuahahaha for 300 hundred years I am finally free" (Veldora)

Veldora went on top of an mountain to see the scenery. Rimuru and Ciel kept quiet and followed him, well it's understandable Veldora haven't seen the outside world for 300 years so Rimuru and Ciel just followed him until he calmed down.

The three were now on top of an mountain. They see the beautiful scenery of the forest, trees that the green leaves are dancing with the wind, sunny day, blue sky, and river flowing.

"Rimuru, Ciel thank you for breaking the {Infinite Prison} for me" (Veldora) said in a genuine happy tone.

<< Master, looks like meeting you in this timeline made Veldora a little mature >> Ciel said inside Rimuru's head.

'Well thats good he won't be making a mess anytime soon' (Rimuru)

"Your welcome Veldora" (Rimuru) said while smilling.

"I only did it because master asked me to" (Ciel)

"Kuahahaha that's more than enough Ciel" (Veldora)

"Brother I want you to keep your identity a secret for a while. We don't want to attract too much attention this early on" (Rimuru)

"Ok sis" (Veldora)

...

After talking for a bit and enjoying the view, the three went back down and continue walking.