Chapter 25 - Proposal

(Ciel's POV)

"Ciel, let's go watch the sunset" (Rimuru) said and offered her hand to Ciel.

"Yes master" (Ciel) said and took Rimuru's hand.

Master then intertwined our fingers and we went to the cliff where we always watch over our people and city.

...

We arrived at the bottom of the cliff, it was a little different from before, there's now a path of beautiful flowers until at the top. We then started ascending the cliff.

Along the way, our hairs flew freely with the gentle breeze, the sky look slightly colored orange and pink because of the sunset, a slightly orange warm ray from the setting sun lighting us, and the sound of the leaves that dances with the wind.

We reached the top of the cliff where a bunch of beautiful flowers surrounds the us and the lone tree, master let go of my hand and walked a few steps forward making me watch her back.

"Master?" (Ciel)

Master turn around, looked at me, and the sight reminded me of how beautiful she really is, the ray from the setting sun lighted her, making every features of her face visible, making her even more beautiful and made some strands of her hair looked like it's shinning, her hair fluttering in the wind, and more importantly the genuine, beautiful smile and the gentle, warm looking golden eyes that's on her face.

She raised her left hand to her chest level and opened it, and a second later a glowing light came out of her palm, it was very bright even for me since I sealed some of my abilities, that I have to cover my eyes with my hands.

"Ciel" (Rimuru)

Master called for me and I realized that the very bright light has disappeared, I slowly removed my hands that's covering my eyes, and what I saw surprised me.

A beautiful ring.

...

it looks like a detailed dragon designed golden ring with a red ruby, but I know that it's not made out of gold or ruby but materials that are extremely rare that even diamonds are just dirts compare to it. It also have been coated with {Turn Null}.

"Ciel, the one that has been with me since the very beginning, the one that knows me better than my own subordinates and friends, the one that protected me countless times, the one that reached out for my hands when I fall, and the one that loved me more than anyone" (Rimuru) said with a gentle voice and warm smile.

I was so focused on master that I couldn't even think of anything and for that I didn't even realized tears were rolling down from my eyes.

"Ciel, my beloved partner, will you marry me?" (Rimuru) said in an angelic voice and Ciel was feeling extreme joy and happiness that she have been shedding a lot of tears.

"Yes" (Ciel) said in a low voice, she ran up to Rimuru and hugged her around the neck.

"Yes, yes, yes, yes and a billion more yes-es, I accept, I will marry master. I love master more than anyone and always will be, it will be my greatest joy marrying you. Thank you for desiring me, thank you for being my master, thank you for returning my feelings, and thank you for everything that you have done for me, I love you master Rimuru" (Ciel) said while crying tears of joy and both of them hugged for a few seconds.

I released the hugged and looked at master that have a beautiful smile, she used her hand to wiped the tears from my eyes. She then picked the ring that's floating on her left palm with her index finger and thumb.

She gently took my left hand and slide in the ring into my finger.

I looked at my finger that have a beautiful ring that master made, with a smile on my face. I raised my right hand, and took out a ring I made for master, she was surprised and her smile widened more than before.