Chapter 42 - Mothers and Daughter

(Third Person's POV)

"Hajimemashite! I'm the daughter of Rimuru Tempest and Ciel Tempest, Shinsha" (Shinsha) proudly and cheerfully said to everyone.

...

'D-Daughter? M-My very own c-child?' (Rimuru)

...

"Ehhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!" (All)

Rimuru has mixed feelings of this shocking revelation, her and Ciel was just talking about having a child few days ago, and now a Pink Slime named Shinsha that is soul-related of Rimuru and Ciel appeared. Out of all her emotions, the one that is most noticable, is Happiness.

"Daughter? You're my daughter?" (Rimuru)

"Yes that's right Mama" (Shinsha)

Rimuru lowered her head as her hair covered her eyes, she then slightly tighten her grip on her now called daughter making both Shinsha and Ciel anxious.

She enthusiastically raised her head revealing the stars in her eyes and joyful expression.

"Daughter, I have a daughter!!" (Rimuru)

While princess carrying Shinsha, she happily spins herself around with Shinsha, as Shinsha just laughed and enjoyed it.

"I finally have a daughter of my own!!" (Rimuru)

She looked at the direction where Ciel is and ran towards her with Shinsha on her arms.

"Ciel!! We have our very own daughter!!" (Rimuru)

Ciel gave her a closed eyes smile and patted both her's and Shinsha's head.

"(Giggle) Yes we have Dear, It's very cute seeing you like this, right Shinsha?" (Ciel)

"Haha, yeah Mama is very cute when she acts like this" (Shinsha)

Rimuru pouted when both her wife and daughter teamed up on her, despite just meeting Shinsha a second ago, the three of them already looked like a happy and loving family.

"Everyone! Tonight we hold a feast for welcoming Shinsha, the daughter of mine and Ciel Tempest!!" (Rimuru) happily announced.

The people cheered and was overjoyed seeing their Leaders so happy, some were still confused how Rimuru and Ciel suddenly have a child but they didn't think too deeply about it and went to prepare for the feast for the new Princess.

...

Rimuru, Ciel, and Shinsha went to their chambers to take a bath for the feast even if it's unnecessary.

Currently, Rimuru is cleaning Shinsha's hair while Shinsha closed her eyes with a wide smile, enjoying her mother's touch, as beside them is Ciel washing herself.

"So Ciel, how is this possible?" (Rimuru) asked Ciel as she continued washing Shinsha's hair.

"Well, after our talk about how you feel about having a child, I started originating Shinsha" (Ciel)

Rimuru finished cleaning Shinsha, and her daughter took a dip on the warm water first, Rimuru sat down beside Ciel and started washing herself.

"How, specifically?" (Rimuru)

"Well I'll say the simple explanation, I first mixed both of our magicules, and also took an extremely tiny piece of our souls and also combine it with the magicules" (Ciel)

"I thought that just creating her with your magicules alone don't really have that much of a connection, like Veldora is with Charybdis, but with our souls, she now has an actual connection with us, with her relating to us by soul" (Ciel)