Special Chapter - Temptation

(Third Person's POV)

Rimuru have now entered her evolutionary slumber inside a fancy and luxurious room fit for a Ruler. Before her slumber, she created a strong barrier that will keep anyone out other than the people she deeply trust.

The ones that can freely enter the barrier are her high ranking executives, the Twelve Patrons, Veldora, Velzard, Velgrynd, Milim, Ramiris, Dino, and one other person.

...

Luminous Valentine...

...

...

(Luminous's POV)

Imagine already the strongest in the world and now having another evolution that would make them even stronger... Yeah, that's what's happening to Rimuru right now.

I know she won't destroy the world of something so I don't really mind, well she's already stronger than me way before the Tenma War.

...

But I've gotta say, you're quite naive Rimuru.

I barely was able to control myself when you were a genderless Slime and a former Human male, and now you turned into a girl both physically and mentally.

Letting me inside the barrier, it's basically you begging me to touch your flawless body. Look at your vulnerable state and that beautiful face, did you really think I can hold myself after seeing this?

Fufu, just a quick peck, shall we?

With that, I licked my lips, already moving my face closer and closer to Rimuru's pink juicy lips.

I leaned my head slowly and as our lips was about to make contact...

"Oi Luminous!!" (Veldora)

Tsk, I was too focused on my lovely Rimuru that I didn't sense them. I quickly moved my head away from Rimuru and turned around to see Milim, Ramiris, and the stupid Lizard.

Why does this Lizard always have to ruin everything?!

"What were you doing?" (Milim)

"Nothing, I just thought there was something on Rimuru's face" (Luminous) said with her usual haughty demeanor.

"Oh, is that so?" (Ramiris)

I just nodded and the three of them went beside Rimuru's bed, I'm on the left side of the bed while they're on the right. They talk about some random things to Rimuru as if she's awake, I just silently stared at her.

'Hurry up you three' (Luminous)

...

After an hour, they stood up from their seats with Ramiris on Veldora's shoulder. Ramiris gained her adult form with Rimuru's help and can freely turn into her adult and child form, or at least that's what I heard, but she's currently in her child form.

"Well, I'll visit you again, Sis" (Veldora)

"Only a few years left" (Ramiris)

"What about you Luminous?" (Milim)

"You go ahead, I'll stay for a bit" (Luminous)

"Kuahahaha, then see you later Luminous!" (Veldora) said, already marching to the door.

"(Annoyed) You're too loud you Lizard" (Luminous)

"Later" (Ramiris) said while waving her tiny arms.

"Byee!" (Milim)

After that, the three exited the room.

'Finally, how the hell can Rimuru control those three walking disasters?' (Luminous)