Chapter 50 - Malice

(Third Person's POV)

Prior to Rimuru's and Hinata's encounter...

Hinata is seen moving towards Tempest while mounting a horse with the Falmuth's vanguard that will initiate the declaration of war and that includes the three Otherworlders.

'With a large force or not or a post-war Queendom that's most likely now have exhausted troops. Having a full-on frontal attack on a Nation with unknown strength is foolish. Especially their leaders, even that Yuuki warned me about the mysterious Rimuru and Ciel' (Hinata)

'I have full confidence on my abilities but why am I now being paranoid and uneasy? No matter, whether the Falmuth's King is a scum or not, having a Monster Nation gone is good enough for me' (Hinata)

"I've heard that they've got some pretty monster ladies there"

"Yeah, first come first serve, okay?"

"They got good women, but I heard they got good treasures as well"

"What?"

"Really?"

"I can't wait for it"

"Damn right"

"You guys... Raising your morale is good and all but take a rest while you still can. We have to conserve our energy before the battle start" (Folgen)

"Yeah yeah"

"Give me a break"

"(Sign)" (Folgen)

'Damn it, what do they think they are saying in front of the Head of the Paladins. I might be strong but even I couldn't hold a candle against this Witch' (Folgen) thought as he looked at Hinata while sweating only to see her looking at them like they're trashes.

"So Hinata Sakaguchi, I want to fight you at the end of this, I will show you that I am far stronger than you" (Kyoya) arrogantly said with a disgusting smirk.

'And this guy is adding even more fuel to the fire' (Folgen)

Fortunately for Folgen, Hinata scoffed at the Soldier's remarks and completely ignored Kyoya.

"I'll go ahead, that hill over there will be a good place to lure the Nation's Rulers" (Hinata)

"Ah, s-sure, we will handle our duty as the vanguard" (Folgen)

And just like that, Hinata went ahead without even giving them a glance.

"Arrogant bitch" (Kyoya)

'(Sign) That would be you' (Folgen)

...

'Tsk, why do they even want to help these fools? Those Clergies are up to something again' (Hinata) said as she gripped the reins that's attached to the horse.

'No matter, after I eliminate the Rulers of this place, I will save Shizu-sensei... Just wait Shizu-sensei, I'll be sure to return the favor, to you who were the only one that showed me kindness' (Hinata)

...

...

After the short celebration, Rimuru announced to evacuate the non-combatants yet again and also have ordered the injured and exhausted troops to join the evacuation.

With everyone having full trust in Rimuru and Ciel, they immediately obeyed even the adventurers and knights that's from outside Tempest.

"Mama!" (Shinsha)

"Yes Dear?" (Rimuru)

"I want to join the fight, along with Foss and the others" (Shinsha)

Rimuru slightly widened her eyes for this, with her being an overprotective parent, she obviously have second thoughts for the matter.