Chapter 7 - Blacksmith

(Ciel's POV)

The {Sleep} ability deactivated, as I woke up seeing master's face right in front of me, I can't get tired of seeing her face. After a few minutes master woke up.

"(Yawn) Good morning Ciel" (Rimuru) said while rubbing her eyes.

"Good morning master" (Ciel) said and kisses Rimuru's cheek.

There is still a person spying on us but last night she left, probably to report.

We got out of bed, changed our clothes to the usual 'True Dragon' outfits, and exited the inn. When we got outside we saw guards running in a hurry, so we decided to stop and asked them what happened. To our surprised it's Kaido, he also have some of his men with him. Kaido is looking everywhere wanting to find something but we already knew that he's looking for potions.

"What happened?" (Rimuru) said and Kaido looks at her when Kaido saw her, he was mesmerized by Rimuru's and Ciel's beauty but he quickly compose himself.

"Some people that mined in the cave got injured, we don't have any potions" (Kaido)

"Then here" (Rimuru) said and gave him a barrel of potion, Kaido wanted to asked where did she get the barrel but didn't have any time.

"This?" (Kaido) asked looking at the barrel.

"It's a potion" (Rimuru) said then Kaido lifted the barrel and put it on his shoulders.

"Sir, are you sure to accept this from strangers?" (???) One of the guards said.

"We don't have time" (Kaido) said to one of the guards and looked at us.

"I won't forget your kindness" (Kaido) said and bowed to Rimuru and Ciel and left.

"What a coincidence" (Rimuru) muttered

"Yes master, I didn't expect the three dwarf brothers will get injured in the cave this early" (Ciel) said and Rimuru hold her hand.

"Let's take a little date again while waiting for Kaido to return" (Rimuru)

"(Happy) Yes master" (Ciel)

We walk around and buy some foods and drinks from the food stalls, me and master eating while talking about some little things. I'm so happy I can get a date with master again. After an hour we saw Kaido again, this time with three dwarves. When Kaido saw us, he started walking towards us along with the three dwarf brothers. The three was amazed by our faces.

"Thank you for the potion earlier, miss?" (Kaido) said while bowing a little.

"Your welcome, my name is Rimuru Tempest and this is Ciel" (Rimuru)

"Miss Rimuru, miss Ciel, thank you for saving Garm, Dord and Myrd" (Kaido) said while pointing at the three brothers.

"Thank you for the potions, we would have died if it weren't for both of you" (Garm)

"Thank you, the potion worked so well" (Dord)

"Hmm hmm" (Myrd)

"Do you want us to repay you for this?" (Kaido)

"Then, introduce us to an artisans with the knowledge of making weapons, armor, house, and clothes" (Rimuru)

"Miss Rimuru the three of us are expert at those, we can help you with it. As for the weapons Kaijin will be perfect at it" (Garm)

"I see, then can you introduce me to this Kaijin?" (Rimuru)

"Yes, we will lead you to his workshop" (Garm) said and lead Rimuru and Ciel to the workshop.