Chapter 32 - Wedding of the Goddesses

(Rimuru's POV)

Few weeks after Charybdis's defeat, our people are now preparing for mine and Ciel's wedding, I looked at my busy citizens that's working hard with a smile on their faces, some arranging flowers, some building where the wedding will be held.

The wedding will be held in the plaza so everyone can watch and also because we don't have a church, if we have, will they worship me and Ciel? It's not really that weird since both of us are already above gods and goddesses but being worshipped like a God is a little embarrassing.

Shuna were also making our wedding clothes, Shizu, and some goblinas helped her. We didn't really have a glimpse at our clothes since Shuna just measured us, and I also told her that I would like mine to be a tuxedo, she was confused about what it is but I told her the details.

I decided that I would wear tuxedo in the wedding to represent that I was a man in my past life.

Currently me and Ciel are in the terrace of our room from the castle since everyone told us that we would relax while they take care of the preparations, I really didn't want to make them work hard while we relax but they insisted, I just signed and complied at their request.

Right now, Ciel is on my lap as I hug her from behind while resting my chin on her left shoulder.

"Everyone are working hard for our wedding" (Rimuru)

"Yes they are" (Ciel) said as she smiled and both of them silently watched their people with a smile.

...

"You know, Supreme Beings like us don't really need marriage like 'mortals' but I'm pretty happy about being married to you since I was once a mortal too" (Rimuru) said with a gentle smile.

"Me, officially being your wife is my wish and it will also not be totally useless since something will happen after the marriage ceremony so this isn't pointless" (Ciel)

"Something will happen? What do you mean Ciel?" (Rimuru)

"You will know after our wedding" (Ciel)

"What are you hiding?" (Rimuru) said and she disabled some of Ciel's nullification more specifically the one that nullify the body's sensation.

"I-it's nothing" (Ciel) stuttered as she notice some of her resistance and nullification are turned off.

"Tell me" (Rimuru) said and tickled Ciel's sides.

"Hahahahahahha, m-master stop, hahahaha" (Ciel)

"Oh, this is the first time I saw you having this much emotion, I should have done this to you much earlier to see this expression of yours" (Rimuru)

"Dear, s-stop please, hahahhahahah" (Ciel)

"I like it when you call me that" (Rimuru) said and she continued to tickle Ciel.

I've been tickling her for a couple of minutes but she didn't told me what would happen after our official marriage. But I gotta say this is the first time I saw her having such an expression and emotion, well it's not that I hate it.

"(Sign) You win" (Rimuru) said and stopped tickling Ciel. Ciel is still sitting on her lap.

"Phew, you're so mean master" (Ciel)

"I'll probably do it sometimes to see you like that again" (Rimuru) said with a mischievous grin.

"I can show you anything you want if you just ask" (Ciel) seductively said as she wrapped her arms around Rimuru's neck.

"When have you got so bold, Ciel-chan~" (Rimuru)

"I've learned from the best" (Ciel)

"You have even gotten sassier" (Rimuru)