Chapter 30 - Charybdis

(Third Person's POV)

Few days after Phobio's 'visit', two human parties went to the Jura Forest to investigate about the 'Orc Lord'. It was defeated few months ago but that news wasn't really known outside Tempest.

The groups that went to the forest are Kaval's party and the guildmaster Fuze, and Youm and his team.

...

...

(Ciel's POV)

Me and master Rimuru are currently on the terrace near our bedroom, I sat on her lap while she sits on the chair. I have become a little spoiled and like a docile cat lately but master doesn't really mind, in fact she's even enjoying it.

While I'm enjoying the headpats and caresses of master, we sensed the humans named Kaval, Ellen, Gido, Fuze, and Youm. I signed because of their interruptions but this is needed since they are very valuable allies of master.

In the original, the humans named Fuze, Kaval, and Gido died of old age. The guildmaster Fuze, he's maybe a former A- adventurer but he's still human with a short lifespan, and that includes Kaval and Gido.

Master actually gave them an offer to expand their lifespans but they refused. As for the human named Youm, after years of becoming a king and hard work, he evolved into a saint and his lifespan increased which he really didn't mind since he want to spend more time with that Myuran woman and their child.

I wonder if me and master can have a child. We cannot do it biologically but probably mixing both of our magicules and some of our souls we can have a child that's actually related to us. Thinking about having a child with master is a little embarrassing. I should do a little analysis on this.

"(Pout)" (Ciel) pouted while still seated on Rimuru's lap, and Rimuru noticed this.

"(Giggle) Let's go meet them, shall we?" (Rimuru) said and Ciel nodded.

We then teleported to the executive building where we held our meetings in the past, we can't just let anyone come in to the castle, this people are trustworthy but we have not met them in this timeline yet.

...

...

(Fuze's POV)

We were saved by this hobgoblin named Gobta who singlehandedly slayed the knight spider, he then guide us to where this town is, and when we arrived I couldn't help but open my mouth and it seems the others also have the same reaction as me.

"What the hell?! You three said this was a small town?!" (Fuze) said to the trio.

"I swear this was a town a few months ago!!" (Ellen)

"This tow... No, city has developed a lot" (Kaval) said with his eyes wide.

"It's all thanks to Rimuru-sama and Ciel-sama because of their guidance we have made this amazing city" (Gobta) said with a 'cool' face.

"Look at captain's face" (Gobte) said while trying to hold his laughter.

"Shut up! You have to give guests a cool first impression" (Gobta)

"Pfft, Where did you learn that?" (Gobte) said still trying to hold his laughter.

And this hobgoblins just made fun of their leader with all of us had a deadpan faces. We entered the city, the street is so smooth and clean, the buildings are properly organized, and then I looked at the giant black castle.

'That castle is bigger than the one in Blumund. This city has already greatly surpassed Blumund despite being a newly made nation. It's better if we ally with this country instead of making enemies or Blumund will be wiped off the map' (Fuze)