Chapter 10 - Rimuru and Ciel Vs Ogres

(Rimuru's POV)

After that we went to an open space just outside the palace. Outside we see Kaijin, the three brothers, and 15 dwarven craftsmans that Gazel promised us. Vesta is also there, Gazel wanted to give him to me because he doesn't want an smart man to be lazing around. Vesta apologized to me, Ciel, and Kaijin for everything he has done, he was doing it with his forehead on the ground.

We forgave him and I also told him to never try to touch Ciel again, and of course he agrees while apologizing again. I also fixed Gazel's sword and improved it a bit to make it last even longer, the face he made was priceless. He gave the order to the 15 dwarves to do their best working for me and Ciel, follow our every orders as their new master, and they just said that they will do their very best.

We said our goodbyes and Gazel told us if we needed escort but I declined and opened an {Portal Gate} that connects to our village in 'The Great Forest of Jura', Gazel then said he didn't regret making us his allies and we went inside the gate.

When we returned we were met by Rigurd and the others and they welcomed us. Instead of 500 goblins, there were 1,000 goblins that heard rumors about me and wanted to seek protection, so I accepted them and name them through {The Voice of the World}. We moved to another area where we will build our nation and the dwarves started teaching the goblins how to build, make clothes, weapons, and armor.

Because of the 15 additional dwarves and 1,000 more goblins, the village is now a small town. I will ask Veldora to save the ogres from the orcs, he has gotten pretty lazy lately but I'll make him train after Shizu's rampage.

...

...

"Brother" (Rimuru)

I called him while Ciel is on my side holding hands, we are still closer than ever.

"Sis, what do you need?" (Veldora)

"I want you to save some ogres, I will give you the directions" (Rimuru) said and touched his forehead with her index finger.

I showed Veldora where Benimaru's and the other's village is through {Though Communication}.

"Kuahahaha, saving them will be easy, but is there a reason why you want to save them?" (Veldora)

"I want to make them my subordinates. Make them an offer to come here" (Rimuru)

"I see, then I'm off kuahahaha" (Veldora) said and flied away with his human form.

"Ciel how long will the adventurer trio and Shizu come?" (Rimuru) said changing her attention to Ciel.

"Only a few days more master" (Ciel)

"I see" (Rimuru) said then Rimuru and Ciel have a stroll around the town.

...

...

(Veldora's POV)

I'm currently flying with my human form right now trying to find the ogre village that Rimuru showed me, and after a while I found it, I also found a large number of orcs coming here. I decended a bit but I'm still on the air. Some ogres saw me and one of them ran off probably to tell the chief.

"Human who are you and what are you doing here?" (???) one of the ogres said.

Rimuru and Ciel will probably scold me if I revealed that I'm a 'True Dragon', they're scary when they're mad.

"Kuahahaha I'm not a human, my sister told me to save you so I'm here" (Veldora) said, the ogre was confused and about to say something but the chief arrived.