Chapter 54 - Wrath of the Goddess

(Third Person's POV)

"Hm? Who's that child?" (Edmalis)

They arrived at the tent where the King of Falmuth is at and just previously, Razen took over Shogo's body with Shinsha and Folgen-who met up with Razen during their march towards the camp-watching. Folgen was suspicious about Shinsha but Razen explained the situation and explained even more about his arm that was a mess.

"Your Majesty. I assumed that it would be wise to take her with me since I noticed that the Higher Ups of that Queendon seemingly greeted her with high regards. I speculated that she is related to one of the highest nobles or perhaps even the Rulers themselves" (Razen)

"Ohhhh" (Edmalis and Reyhiem)

"Good job Razen!" (Edmalis) said with the Archbishop nodding in the background.

"So... Who are you?" (Edmalis)

"For what reason as to why you attacked our Nation?" (Shinsha) completely ignored the King's question.

"His Majesty asked you a question!" (Folgen)

Folgen was about to unsheathe his sword until Edmalis motioned him to stop.

"Isn't it obvious? Well, since you're a child, you are still naïve and ignorant. I'm invading here because of the wealth of this country and not only that, this pesky nation of yours has been a total pain in stealing the number one economic trading center title, I'm here to get it back" (Edmalis) said with a shit-eating grin.

"You're the one that's naïve and ignorant" (Shinsha)

"(Annoyed) What?" (Edmalis)

"You've completely messed with the wrong people" (Shinsha)

"My mothers are not the ones you can handle yet alone defeat. Stop dreaming inside of a dream, (Mocking Tone) Your Highness" (Shinsha)

Enraged, the King was about to raised his voice but...

"(BOOM)!!!"

Dust and gust of wind went in to the tent where they are currently at. Covering their faces with their arms, they didn't realized Shinsha already vanished.

"W-W-What was that? Razen! Folgen!?" (Edmalis) panicked.

"We're here your Majesty" (Folgen)

"Where's the girl?!" (Razen)

The tent was full of dust and smoke that they have to go out. With trembling hand, Reyhiem pointed towards three figures from the distance.

"L-Look!" (Reyhiem)

The figures both have silver-blue hair but with different eye colors and the third one was Shinsha whom the King's party recognized. One with bloody-rose and one with majestic gold, both eyes seemed to be seething with anger and glowing a dangerous glint.

"W-Who?" (Edmalis)

Without any aura exuding from the figures, the murderous pressure was still strong enough to make the strongest beings in this world sweat.

The punishment of the Goddess will soon be served...

...

...

Two blurs landed in the middle making a crater and made large smoke of dust.

The dust dissipated revealing Rimuru and Ciel. Rimuru that have an extremely angry face and Ciel with her usual expressionless face with both of their eyes glowing.

"Who are you?"

The random soldier shouted with his unsheathed sword pointing towards the two.

Ciel slowly turned her head towards the person-almost in a creepy way-and the person in general just disappeared in an instant like he was just erased from existence.